[𝟏𝟎] 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩

𝚂𝙺𝚈'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Once we made it to my house and I lead Dakota to my bedroom window.

Kody went inside first and I followed behind her.

"Really a body pillow" Dakota whispered as she makes in. "I had to make it realistic right?" I said before entering the room and shutting the window behind me. "Your room digs" Kody says. "Thanks. It's a complete mess. Being organized is definitely not my thing" I stated.

I took off my hoodie leaving me in a white crop top shirt and my leggings.

I sat on my bed and took off my shoes and socks. I looked at Dakota and realized that she been in standing in middle of my room since we got in. "You can relax, doll" I said with a chuckle.

"Get comfortable" I stated before walking into my bathroom turning on the light only to grab my scrunchie.

I heard her hum before hearing her movements around the room.

Once I found my scrunchie, I placed my hair in a bun and walked out the bathroom turning off the light behind me.

I saw Kody sitting on right side of my bed without her glasses on. She was doing something on her phone in a pink shirt and grey sweat shorts.

Beautiful.

"So what you're just gonna stare at me or are you actually planning on going to sleep" Dakota jokes. "I don't really go to sleep" I said, hopping onto the bed. Kody smiled before placing her phone down and looking at me.

"Yeah? Well, you should at least try and get some of these hours in, you still have work" Kody says.

"I don't, actually. We shot our last scene yesterday, you know the thanksgiving one?" I said.

"Oh yeah," She nodded. "So what? They just gave the cast the rest of the week off?" Dakota asked.

I nodded and said; "Basically".

"Aw man, Bailey and Tess won't have their first thanksgiving together" Kody says. "Oh, you're right!" I said in realization. Dakota let's out a yawn. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Lights on or off" I asked as I grabbed my LED lights remote. "Doesn't matter" Kody shrugged just before she got underneath the covers, turning her back towards me.

I just turned the lights down and placed the covers over my body. "Goodnight, Kods" I whispered softly. "Goodnight, Sky" I heard her mumble. I was on my phone when I felt Dakota's movement and her head was now on my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her waist.

Eventually, I grew tired and I placed my phone on the nightstand before I got comfortable.

I had fallen asleep with Dakota next to me.

━━

That same morning, I was woken up by the sound of laugher coming from the kitchen.

Perks of having the only room down stairs, you hear everything going on in the other room.