[𝟬𝟲] 𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚

╰┈➤ Los Angeles, California

𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 15, 2021

𝙳𝙰𝙺𝙾𝚃𝙰'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It had been a few weeks almost a month since me and Sky actually talked.

As usual, She's been avoiding me and making up excuses to leave. I gotten use to it by now but it still hurts. Sure, We still talk here and there but it's mainly for show or we text or call for a while before either one of us had to leave mainly it was just her making up a weird excuse.

I realized that it was best to stop stressing myself out about all of this since she wasn't trying to be my friend. Navia and Savannah still had their issue with me but I honestly didn't care anymore because Issac has been an amazing friend. We've been getting closer and hanging out almost every day.

Right now I'm pacing around my studio room as I reread my script back to back as Issac was chilling on my couch.

"It's not that big of a deal, D" Issac says.

I huffed and looked at him like he was crazy. "-ISSAC, do you not realize how much pressure this kiss is going to be on me" I spat. "I- I mean what if I forget my lines, then I forget how to kiss but it's not like I actually kissed anyone before, and then she hates me forever" I continued.

"Savannah tries a to kill me along with their fans," I rambled; "and I'll have to move back to Texas with my parents and die alone with two cats and a dog who also hate each other because I'm a horrible pet caretaker!".

"Oh and I'll-" Isaac stops me with his muffled yelling.

"OH MY GODDD" Issac groans while hitting his head back and forth with my pillow.

I didn't listen instead I worried even more. "Hey uh did you know that Lego is the largest tire manufacturer in the world?" I said before plopping down on the couch next to Issac. "I did not" Issac says before nudging my shoulder as I calmed down.

"Look, you're going to do great with or without any mess ups, and if you want we can go shopping after filming and have one of our sleepovers later" He says.

"Seriously?" I smiled. "Yeah." He nods. "Why didn't you just say that before I would've been on board a long time ago!" I squealed while hugging him. Issac chuckled. My makeup artist knocks on the door and tells me that I'm on in ten minutes and that I should head to set.

Issac pats my back before getting up and I followed along. We both walked out of my studio room and went our separate ways. I rush onto my bedroom set and found Skylar. We had at least six minutes before we started to film so I decided to try and talk to her.

"Hey" I smiled.

"hi" Sky mumbled while looking at her phone.

I honestly didn't know what to say to her at the moment and she didn't seem to either. I just couldn't get the thought of me kissing Sky Katz out of my head. This could either go two ways, it plays out really great or really badly, either way I was in for a ride.

"Dakota, Listen this kiss doesn't mean anything. Okay, I have a girlfriend, alright?" Sky says as she looked up from her phone. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "You serious?" I questioned as I pulled my eyebrows together. Skylar didn't respond instead she let me talk.

"Like, what has been your problem with me lately?" I asked. "-You've been avoiding me for the past three weeks almost a month! And you're coming up to me with bullshit!?" I hissed. "Kody, I-" Sky tried to grab my hand to calm me down. "Don- don't touch me Skylar." I spat while holding my tears back.

She nods and takes a step back. I let out a shaky breath and quickly wiped my tears away. "When this scene is over, you won't have to see or talk to me again until next week!" I said. "-But it seems like to me, you've been doing pretty well on your own with that so far" I scoffed. "That's not true!" Sky spoke up.

"I'm sure it isn't." I sassed while rolling my eyes.

"You girls ready?" Mike, one of the camera men asked. "Yes" Sky and I said together. He nods with a slight smile. We both walked towards my bedroom door together and waited for director.

"ACTION" the director says.

The Scene, Dakota's Pov

Tess = Sky
Bailey = Dakota

I open the door to my bedroom and Sky walks in behind me. "I honestly don't get why you care so much-" I, Bailey stated. "-I mean Mason just asked me on a date" I said as I sat on my bed. It was actually comfortable. "And aren't you the one who's always telling me how single I am?" I chuckled; "it's just a date it's not that big of a deal.".

"It is a big deal, Bailey!" Tess says.

I pulled my eyebrows and gave her a confused look. "I like you" She says. I felt butterflies in my stomach and small smile formed on my lips. This feels way too real. "I like-like you, Dakota" Sky said as she looked serious about her words. Okay now I was really confused.

End of Scene

"CUT" The director called out. Sky facepalm herself and groaned. "Sorry, sorry!" Sky apologized. "Again, from the top" Scott says as Mike adjusted his camera. We both nodded and we towards the door to started the scene over. "Skylar, are you okay" I questioned, feeling concern for her.

She usually never messes up her lines.

"Ye- yeah, no I'm fine" Sky says. I nodded and we redid the scene, twice.

After another try we got right. We were taking a five minute break before me and Sky had to get ready for Tess and Bailey's kiss scene. This was going to be short and nothing more than three seconds, but I was still worried. Our director thought we could both use a break.

I felt Navia looking at me with a glare.

Seriously, why did she say the wrong name.