two - pink is a girls best friend

"But we just got out of school, why are we already shopping again?"Simone whined, as her mom placed her into the red cart

Simone whined, as her mom placed her into the red cart.

Tori let out a sigh as she began pushing her four year old to the back to school section.

"Simone, target is your favorite store, why have an attitude?"
She asked the little girl.

She pouted.
"I don't, I'm just asking!"
She said putting her hands up.

"I don't wanna go back to school."
She mumbled, crossing her little arms.

Tori shook her head as she ignored her little girls complaining.

She didn't understand that she went to a year around private school, which meant that they got a shorter summer than everybody else.

She loved her little girl, but she was definitely one to pick a fight, big or small.

"Why are you making things difficult for your mommy, huh?"
Tori asked.

"I had a long day at work, and I was lucky enough to get off a few hours early so that me and you could spend some time together, even if it is us school shopping."
She reasoned with her.

Simone's little face frowned sadly, unfolding her arms as she propped them up on the cart.

"So instead of complaining about school, shouldn't you be happy that me and you are hanging out?"
She asked her.

Many parents would scream at their children or argue with them if their kids had a personality like Simone's.

But Tori makes sure to let Simone know, that she won't fight or argue with a little girl, ever.

So she can either get her act together and talk about her feelings like a big girl, or go to bed an hour early.

That's another thing, Tori made sure to instill maturity in Simone.

Communication skills are something a lot of kids lack, so she made sure to educate Simone on it from an early age.

"Yes."
She mumbled, putting her head down in shame.

"Right."
Tori smiled.
"So what do you say?"

Simone let out a dramatic sigh before looking up at her mom.
"I'm sorry."
She said, like it was word vomit.

"Good girl."
She tapped her nose before making it completely to the school supplies section.

"Alright baby girl"
She grunted, pulling her out of her spot in the cart to place her on the ground.