one - the hookup*

Four years agoBeginning of the year celebration-11:56pm-

Four years ago
Beginning of the year celebration
-11:56pm-

"You haven't been to a party since last year, come on loosen up a little."
Erica tapped Tori's arm as she continued dancing.

Tori kept a firm look on her face, folding her arms as she stood next to her best friend who was dancing.

"I hate when you force me to come to these things."
Tori shook her head, fixing her shirt.

She didn't even bother changing out of her crop top and jeans, cause she really didn't wanna be here in the first place.

She was only here because Erica needed a designated driver.
It was pretty well known that Erica was a messy drinker, so honestly Tori was doing her a big favor by being her chaperone.

"Just dance to one song with me, please?"
Erica begged her best friend, Tori shook her head.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom, do you know where it is?"
Tori said, yelling over the music.

Erica hummed.
"I think it's–oh shit, this is my song!"
She cut herself off.

Tori shook her head.
Of fucking course, they just had to play 'Freaky Nike' right when Tori needed to use the bathroom.

"Bust me a jogging suit, bitch it's been some time. All nike down, hundred dollar the expensive kind!"
Erica sang as the rest of the room shook.

"Erica! The bathroom?!"
Tori yelled.

Erica continued singing as she whined her hips on some random guy, completely oblivious to her friend.

Tori waved her off,leaving the living room on a hunt for the bathroom in the huge home.

She asked around, some people telling her where bathrooms were located others giving her dirty looks.

After a while she finally found the bathroom, pulling her pants down as she sighed in relief.

She flushed before washing her hands, and leaving the bathroom, now in the mood for a drink.

She made a direct bee line to the small bar in the corner of the kitchen, pouring herself a shot before downing it.

She shook her head at strong taste, pouring herself one more and downing that one as well.

She stuck her tongue out as she tried to get used to the taste, popping open a soda can before turning around and examining the room.