Chapter 9 [Three years later]

The last time Cassandra saw James was three years ago. Cassandra's wishes were granted. She is currently living alone and is not bothered by anyone. Cassandra's mother and father kicked her out after she graduated from high school. Cassandra wasn't depressed; she was ecstatic.

This is the house that Cassandra is living in.

Cassandra put in a lot of effort to obtain a home

Cassandra put in a lot of effort to obtain a home. She had no money when she initially arrived in the village. She was forced to remain at a villager's home for a long time. Purchasing a home is costly. Cassandra's first employment was as a childcare instructor. She had to work many jobs since being a daycare teacher wasn't enough. It is difficult to make money when you live on the poor side of town. The community is experiencing financial difficulties.

She has acquired the respect of the villagers. They didn't trust her before since she appeared to be a noblewoman. It has been 3 years ever since she last saw James. James has not been in contact with her, which is good for Cassandra. Cassandra is now 20 years old.

"Cassandra!" Her bestfriend was knocking on her door. It was the morning, so she has work to do. Her bestfriend was like her alarm clock because he would always be knocking on her door every morning. His name is Issac.

"What do you want?" Cassandra complained

"What do you want?" Cassandra complained. She woke up because of him. Her windows were opens so she can hear him clearly. Cassandra got out of her bed. She is going to open the door because the door is lock. "What do you want with me?"

This is how 20 year old Cassandra looks like with little makeup on.

"You have stuff to do first thing in the morning." Issac massaged his temples and shook his head. "Okay!" Cassandra was annoyed. Cassandra despises working early in the morning. She needs to cook for 100 people in the morning as part of her job. Cassandra offered to help.

Issac was the first person she had ever been able to trust. Issac was drawn to her since she was a lovely woman. She was wonderful with both children and the elderly. Issac and Cassandra become friends a few months after she arrives. Issac is a peasant. He didn't have a lot of money, but he had a nice heart. He had a natural ability to get along with others. When she initially arrived in the village, he encouraged her to remain with him.

"Before going I am going to change." Cassandra slammed the door. She is going to get ready before going out.

This is the outfit she is wearing.

Cassandra left the house when she finished dressing

Cassandra left the house when she finished dressing. She'll be going to town. When she arrives, she runs into someone she never expected to see again. Cassandra was terrified by what she saw in front of her. The town was surrounded by guards on all sides. "Cassandra!" Issac shouted at her. Cassandra was too terrified to move. What exactly is he doing here? 

"Long time no see." James was looking down on her. He was tall. "Uhmm?" Cassandra was nervous that she couldn't look at him. She looking at his chest. "Do you miss me." James gave her a heart warming smile. James looked different from before. He used to look cute! Now he is a Uhmm...  a hottie. He changed a lot.

Issac ran to her but the guards blocked his way

Issac ran to her but the guards blocked his way. "Who are you." Issac looked at James with such hatred. "Hmm, you are Issac aren't you?" James looked at Issac. How exactly does he know Issac? "How do you know me?" Issac grinned his teeth. "James!" James turn his attention to Cassandra. "What are you doing here?" This wasn't the plan I wanted it to be. Why is James here? What does he want? There are lots of questions I wanted to ask him. "I came here to get you." Cassandra clenched her fist. She was angry. "Why?"

James was confused. "Don't you miss me?" Cassandra was annoyed. Why exactly would she missed him when he kept on annoying her in the past. Cassandra did not want to see him again. "I don't miss you." Cassandra was straightforward. "Please let go of Issac." Cassandra attention went to the guards who were holding Issac. The guards did not listen to her. "They take orders from me only." James was pretty pissed on what Cassandra said. When Cassandra was going to talk again, her head started feeling cloudy. "What is happening?" Cassandra fell down on James.

Cassandra has passed out. "I knew this would happened." James is holding her. "What?" Issac started to get away from the guards grasp. "Let her go!" Issac yelled at James. James is taking Cassandra with him.