Chapter 3 [With my family]

Cassandra's mother has invited her to join the family for breakfast. She entered the dining room and recognized her sister. Madison is Cassandra's sister's name. Cassandra was someone Madison despised. She felt envious of her since Cassandra was stunning.

Madison gave Cassandra a snide glance

Madison gave Cassandra a snide glance. In the dining room, the family had already taken a seat. Cassandra was the last to arrive. Madison sat next to Cassandra. Madison's stare was ignored by Cassandra. Madison would give Cassandra an irritating look every time she looked at her. Cassandra remained completely silent throughout. Something was awry, according to the entire family. "Cassandra!" Cassandra was taken aback when her father mentioned it. "No more zoning!" Her father was furious with her. Madison chuckles softly.

"I apologize, father." It was murmured softly by Cassandra. I had embarrassed myself, ugh. "How are you people doing these days?" Cassandra was attempting to lighten the situation. "At school, I've been doing a fantastic job." Madison grinned. "You should be like your sister, Cassandra." Cassandra was frequently compared to Madison. "You've been receiving poor grades." Cassandra's mother looked at her with disgust.

Cassandra was viewed as a black sheep by everyone in the house. They never paid Cassandra any attention. Madison was always the one.

"I will try." Cassandra mom gave her a serious look. "You better!" With that Cassandra mom left the room. Cassandra felt like she wanted to beat the sh!t out of them because they were being disrespectful towards her. Cassandra did not want to cause a scene though. She played it cool. Cassandra's sister tripped her as she was about to exit the room. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Madison acted innocent. Cassandra collapsed. Her gaze fell on her meal. Her face was covered in food. Cassandra remained silent once more. She had just walked out of the room with food all on her.

"What is wrong with her?" Madison has thought her sister was being insane.

Cassandra went to her bedroom. How can Cassandra live this life style? If I was her I would've left long ago. "Madam are you okay?" Nancy saw all the food that was on Cassandra. "Let's go to the shower to get you wash." Cassandra followed Nancy to the shower. "There is no need for you to wash me." In the story, Nancy will always wash Cassandra. "No need?" Nacy was used to washing Cassandra so she was kind of confused. But she thought for a minute that she was not actually Cassandra.

"If that's what you want." Nancy left the shower to give Cassandra privacy. While Cassandra was showering she was thinking for a way to escape. If I leave, where would I go? I don't even have any money with me. I will just go with the story.

This is how 16 year old Cassandra looks like.

Cassandra was preparing for the school

Cassandra was preparing for the school. Her school begins at 7:00 a.m. It is 5 a.m. Cassandra must get ready early because she lives a long distance from the school. Cassandra went to her room when she finished showering. Her clothes were scattered on the bed.

What Cassandra is wearing:

""Are you finished changing, Madam?" Outside, Nancy was waiting. "Yes!" Nancy entered the room again. "You have a great appearance, sweetheart." Nancy was putting the finishing touches on the outfit. "Are you finished yet?" Finally, Nancy examined Cassandra's attire. "Yes!" Nancy gave Cassandra her bag. "Thank you!" She then exited the mansion. She entered the carriage. Her sister was seated next her.

"I wish you were having a miserable day!" Madison was making harsh comments to Cassandra in order to make her feel ineffective. "You too!" Cassandra grinned at her. "You b!tch!" Madison was enraged, "Only I can say that!" she exclaimed. Madison was behaving in a spoiled brat. This girl has no idea how to be quiet. Cassandra was annoyed.