Chapter 2 [I thought I was dead]

Helen's eyes widened. "What am I doing here?" Helen yelled at the top of her lungs, " It was heard throughout the mansion. A maid approached her to see whether she was okay. "Are you all OK, Madam?" " The maid gazed at her with sadness in her eyes. "Who are you?" " Helen looked shocked at the maid. Helen was convinced she was losing her mind. What keeps me alive? Helen believed she was dreaming and that this was not real.

"Ms. Cassandra, I am your personal maid." Cassandra? Helen pinched herself to see if she was dreaming. When she pinched her self she made a noise. "Ow." Wait this is real? "Madam what are you doing?" The maid grab Helen's arm. She was checking her arm if she is okay. So I am actually alive! "Madam, are you okay? You have been acting different." Helen looked at her with confusion. "Yes, I am okay." Helen attempted to stay calm.

"I will be here if you need my help." Helen then nod her head. Before the maid was leaving, Helen asked her, "Can you give me a mirror?" The maid gives the mirror to her. When Helen looked at herself at the mirror she was surprise. What the hell! Who am I? Helen started to guess who she was. Few minutes later after thinking, she realize she was the side character in Lovely To See.

Cassandra is a minor figure

Cassandra is a minor figure. Her husband was the Emperor. He murdered her after they married. With a knife, he stabbed her. Only because she was pregnant with his kid did the emperor marry her. After she gave birth, he killed her. He merely used her in order to have a child.

Cassandra son is later on to be the male lead in the story. Sadly Cassandra was not there to see her own son grow up. Readers only saw Cassandra as the mother of the male lead. Cassandra is brought up at her own son story.

When Helen realize she was Cassandra, she freaked out. In the story, Cassandra was mistreated. Her parents used her to get closer to the emperor. When Cassandra was at the ball, her sister put something in her drink to make her drunk. While she was drunk, she did the dirty with the emperor. When she woke up, she sees the emperor furious. Of course, she raped the emperor, without even knowing. The emperor was also drunk at that time. Anyway back to the story.

Cassandra (Helen) stared crying. She is crying from frustration. The maid went to her. "Are you okay?!" Cassandra hugged the maid. "I am not okay!" The maid did not know what to do. All she did was trying to comfort her.

Cassandra's maid is the only person who has ever treated her properly. Nancy is the maiden name. She treated her as if she were her own child. Cassandra never felt lonely because Nancy was constantly present with her.

Few minutes later, Cassandra has finally calm down. The maid, Nancy, gave her tea, to make her calm down. "How old am I?" The maid, Nancy was confuse because she wasn't acting like herself. "You are sixteen years old." "Okay!" Cassandra gave her a slight smile. The maid, Nancy thought that maybe thought there was a different person inside Cassandra. "You are not Cassandra." The maid Nancy was dead serious. Cassandra gulped.

Nancy was the closet one to Cassandra, so she already knew that I was not Cassandra. Maybe I should tell her. In the story, she was not a bad person. There were no red flags about her.

Cassandra has finally told her everything that has happen. "My gosh darling, are you okay?" Nancy was feeling sadnees towards Cassandra. "If your mother finds out, she'll do something terrible." Nancy was concerned about what would happen if the other people found out. "Yes, but please keep it hidden." Cassandra clasped her hands together. "I'm not going to tell anyone." Nancy stated this with confidence. Cassandra smiles and nods.

Cassandra and Nancy pretended they had no idea what had just happened after that conversation. Helen was attempting to imitate Cassandra in front of her family in order to avoid suspicion.