Chapter 5 [We are in trouble]

Cassandra was helped in her search for the classroom by James. When they entered the classroom, they noticed their teacher was enraged. They drew the attention of the entire class. They began to wonder about why they were together. The teacher instructed them to take their seats quietly. I'm not sure where my seat is. I'm just going to sit in the empty seat.

"That is not your desk," the student behind Cassandra said as she sat in the chair. That's very humiliating. Because I sat in the wrong seat, the students made fun of me. I was in tears! "Your desk is right there," the kid behind Cassandra said. The student pointed at the desk with his finger. Cassandra went to the desk.

"Tell me!" says the teacher. Cassandra and James were the focus of the teacher's attention. Cassandra was about to respond, but James spoke up first. "We were both lost," says James. James didn't want them to get into any trouble together. Although the teacher let them go, she remained suspicious. The teacher would not let it go if Cassandra was with someone else. Of course, because James was the emperor's son, he would be forgiven.

I'm finished with class for the day! Cassandra has had a long and hard day because she has been bullied by the girls. Fortunately, James helped Cassandra escape. Why is he suddenly interested in me? He's supposed to despise me!

Cassandra's sister yanked her hair just as she was about to leave. "Ow!" Madison was enraged at her. "What were you thinking when you left me in the carriage?" Madison screamed angrily at her. "I tried to wake you up, but you were still sleeping." Cassandra was attempting to let Madison go. "If it occurs again, I'll get you next time." Madison released her grip on Cassandra's hair. She got inside the carriage.

Madison's treatment of Cassandra was witnessed by James. He was enraged. He intended to kill Madison for injuring Cassandra. "What is that bitch doing!" What happened to the story's original plot? James has never been the kind to get obsessed with anything. Why is he so taken with her?

When Madison and Cassandra get home, they notice that their parents are upset with Cassandra. When Madison noticed her parents' disgusted expressions towards Cassandra, she smiled at her. "You're in serious trouble." Madison spoke in hushed tones to Cassandra. Cassandra experienced a shudder down her spine. So, what happened?

Cassandra's father approached her. He slapped her across the face. "In this family, you're a slut!" What did I do to make them so enraged? Cassandra did not cry or scream. She simply remained silent. "The prince gave me a present." Why would James do such a thing? says Cassandra. "It was for you."He hurled the message in my direction. What has he given me, I wonder? "Neither your mother nor I will give you the gift." Cassandra glared angrily at them. "Why?" "You don't deserve it." When Cassandra's dad said that, Cassandra felt enraged.

"We'll give it to your sister because she deserves it," says the father. Madison grinned as she heard her mother's words. What the hell is the matter with these people? Cassandra lowered her head. "Go to your room!" says the father. Her father became enraged and yelled at her. "Okay!"