Slither

EVERYTHING WAS HAZY. Much like some day dream. She didn't remember anything after she had fell asleep from the exhausting task Tom had given her. 
     "Come on darling, just a bit more and we can start training." He held a forkful of pancakes with diced fruit and  whipped cream. Encouraging her to take a bite once more.

Nagini had her suspicions on why he was so happy. Quite frankly she was upset about everything he had just done.
     Yet she didn't even have the time to bring up her concerns as he continued to feed her relentlessly.

"I think that enough food. Anymore and she might not be able to stomach it." Anadora Black. She was old, walked around with a black cane and long robes but everyone's knows better than to mess with her.
    She's a meticulous lady. Known world wide for her combat and curses. Not only did she hold a chair in the Elders council, she was also Nagini's mentor.

    "Mistress Anador Black."

    "Young Nagini Black. Lovely to see you again, I believe it's been a while." 

"Yes, yes it has." Nagini had an odd relationship with this woman. She had a burning hatred for her, yet couldn't help but think of the last time memory in which Anador actually act like a mother towards her.

    "Your clothes for today's training has been set in your chambers. I expect you to be ready in ten. Bring your wand." Anador didn't bother excusing herself. She didn't care about Tom and what he may have thought. She doesn't even care about his morals and ideologies.

She had a plan, and she's going to see it through.

"You haven't spoken to me far longer than usual. Is something wrong?" Nagini ignored his question. She couldn't be upset with him before but right now she has every right.
   "Nagini don't ignore me." Anador had picked out an awfully revealing dress. It was black, a double slit nearly reaching her waist along with long sleeves and a steep cut to show a bit of cleavage. What was the gold belt even for?

   What was this old woman thinking.

At least the cloak made it better. 

   "Nagini." This time Nagini froze. Clothes in hand as she stopped examining it. She didn't freeze because she understood the seriousness of situation but rather because he actually forced her to stay in place.
   "Why are you upset."

     Silence.

  "I won't ask again." She has about ten more minutes left before Anador deems her late. If she continues this then she'll be at that wretched woman's mercy. Damn.

The odds weren't in her favored this time.
So she did what she did best and answered bluntly. Just to stop this nonsense.

  "I'm upset because this ring isn't for me." Tom was caught off guard by this. He couldn't even read her mind to clarify.
   This moment of weakness was enough for her to be free and quickly change in the washroom.

"Let's go." Tom hadn't said a word as he followed her down to Anador's special training grounds. What was before statutes of columns are now ruble and stone. Blood staining the white marble ground.

"Your late."

"I'm right on time actually."

"You know my expectations Nagini." Of course the old wench wanted her five minutes early.
"Well maybe I would have gotten there earlier if I wasn't so repulsed by the clothes you have given me." Anador took her time going around Nagini. Analyzing every detail of the custom dress.
"Yes, yes it's perfect." Did she take her meds today?
Seeing her puzzled face the old lady finally decided to elaborate.