Red Room

NAGINI STAYED QUITE THE ENTIRE LESSON. She always did. Just zone out the entire class, and whenever she was called upon to answer she would impress the simple minded professor with her answer.
Tom wouldn't mind having her asleep, especially after certain punishments.

"Pst, Geni!" Tom looked over, spotted a little crane fly over between his doll and him. He woke her up, slowly shaking her awake and removing a couple strands out of her face.
"You've got a letter love. As much as I would love to leave you to read it on your own, I find it hard to trust you ever since this past week." Smiling to her he pushed her chair closer, wrapping his a around her as she took the paper crane.

"Bella and Alastor aren't in this class correct?"

"Yes dear that is correct."

"Then this message doesn't matter." Pushing the letter away and rested her head down once more and slept. Tom sighed and continued writing notes before the class had fortunately ended.
"I have to speak with Slugthron about our future absence, go meet with Jade and Alastor okay love." Nagini gave him a curt nod and walked out in a daze. She hadn't even noticed her walk into the wrong corridor until she had bumped into a another boy. A foul mistake on her part. She's been so distracted and conflicted about going back the entire day. Either she really let her guard down, or this boy was good at concealing.

"Oh, sorry-"

"Nagini Black! I see you got my note right." Ravenclaw. Tall, blonde hair, and blue gray eyes. Judging by what she knows, he must be a half-blood of some sort. No pure blood would ever speak so informal.
"No I'm sorry, I was asleep and lost it." She tried turning back. The boy wasn't important to her and she wanted to find comfort in her cousins.

"Wait hold on! Don't you want to hear what I have to say." Disgusting. His hand held a tight grip on her wrist, the feeling of his sweetly hand was just nauseating.
"Let go. I'm feeling very tired right how so Ill give you the chance to correct your mistake. Let. Go."

"Tsk. What a bitch. You think your to good for someone like me. I's that what this is hm?" He pulled her closer, gripping her obsidian locks into a fist. Her body banged against the burgundy walls. His anger evident yet all Nagini did was stare at him.

"Can't believe your so easy to handle. Everyone always talked about you like your were some goddess! Yet here I am, about to have fun with Hogwarts most wanted girl in existence." He dove his head into her neck. Taking in her scent and roaming his free hand around her body. Yet before he could actually go any further, a wand was pointed right behind his neck.
"Ah ah ah~ keep touching the little black birdie and see we're it gets yeah."

   The boy looked back to face the girl. Jade was notorious for being terrifying when it came to Nagini. Her iconic red lipstick and the genes of the noble house of Black ancestory really made her look like one of Hogwarts most desired.

    "Get lost Black. I'm just having fun with your cousin no big deal. It's not like she doesn't want this-" his words where cut of when he felt Nagini grip, the tip of her sharp wand prickled his chin.
   "Doesn't feel so nice now does it. Let go right now and I'll forget it even occurred. You'll still be able to walk on school grounds. Tell me, how do you think Hogwarts will react when they find out about this situation surrounding their top student." The boy yelped in pain, his wrist cold and the bones slowly cracked. His veins burned as something black seeped into them.

    "We'll doll to answer for him, Hogwarts would typically break his wand and he'd be sent for trial." Jade giggles on Alastors shoulders as she witnessed Tom enter. Nagini cursing under her breath, not daring to break eye contact with the boy she was slowly killing.

   "But considering that is the one of the noble house of Black's most precious member  you are clutching. I'd think your most likely to be killed in Azkaban." Tom walked up to the boy. Looking at his pained face before looking at Nagini's.
    Green scales around her cheeks and beady black eyes. Adorable.

   "Let go now doll. I'll handle the rest but I need him alive."

    Letting go, Nagini retracted the poison in his veins. She felt the grip on her hair disappear. Her legs could now touch the ground and Tom had walked over to fix her sweater vest and collar. The boy ran off, Jade and Alastor giggling as they toyed with his mind. Making the poor boy trip and clutch his own head as he struggled to leave. It's too late now. Alastor had already marked his mind.

   "You okay birdie?" Nagini looked at Jade. Her appearance back to normal as she just let Tom carry her in his arms. "I'm fine. It didn't hurt, though his touch made me feel uncomfortable. I'm over it now." Tom rested her head on his shoulder as he kissed her the crown of her head.
"As much as I like the idea of having him as a test dummy." Nagini felt the tone in Alastor voice change. He was dead serious. Alastor was never serious.

"How'd he get this far. Matter of fact how did you even lose your way when we where down the hall. Care to share what you did to be so out of sync with yourself." Nagini didn't want to answer. Simply burying her head further into Tom's shoulder.
"Let's leave." Tom started walking away to her request. His robe moving at every step.

"Don't you dare try running away from this Nagini! We're family remember. We promised to keep no secrets so tell us!" Alastor hated secrets. It's all pure blood families did, they lied to him Nagini and Jade. They promised no secretes unless it was absolutely nessary. And in any case it was impossible to lie to Alastor. He could feel the heartbeat of a liar. Mental torture was his precious skill. So Tom stopped for a second. He never got involved with their quarrels, as long as they respected his position in power then he let Nagini handle it.

   "I don't want to talk about it. I'll tell you later when it's necessary."

"Nagini. Is something wrong? You know we care about you-"

"Not now. Please Jade not now." Jade and Alastor backed off. The sudden name change really affected them. She always called her Bella.
Tom continued walking again. A small smirk evident as he left with her in his arms.

'It's okay baby, I'll tell them about the new events taking place okay. Just get some rest.'

'Yes Thomas.'

'Good doll.' Arriving to the next class he gave an excused note claiming he had permission to be excused from the rest of his classes due to the preparations for tomorrow.

What preparations?

Well he need to make sure the drugs they gave him for Nagini worked. It was necessary for when they go into the red room.

Tom knew that Nagini was nervous about going back. It's what caused her to be so unobservant, he couldn't get mad at her for it. His doll was just scarred. The idiot boy took advantage of his dolls feelings. He can't kill him. But he can destroy his status of ever having a future.

'I do it for us love'