Part 19 : The Danger Of the Forest

Start from the beginning

Arjun knew Karna would be tensed when he won't see his family in the forest... So he thought of sending a message to him... He took an arrow and released it only to see the arrow returning back to his quiver...

He understood that an arrow too can't escape from the jungle... He got into thinking ... He knew Karna would be very tensed... Finally he did something which he thought would reach his eldest brother...

He called Madhav in his mind... As they were 2 bodies 1 soul, Telepathy was strong for them... He requested his Madhav to inform Karna that they wanted to roam around for some more time and that Karna shouldn't get tensed for them...

Krishna knowing what was on Arjun's mind, sent a message to Karna imploring the same and made it sure that Subhadra knew everything too...

On the other hand, as the Pandavas and Kunti was roaming around the forest, they attracted the sight of the demons who were resting on a tree...

Hidimb : I'm getting the scent of humans in this jungle

Hidimba : We haven't tasted humans for so many years...

Hidimb : Go to those petty humans Hidimba and bring them to our kingdom... Our subjects would be happy to see a feast arranged for them...

Hidimba : As you wish Jyesth...

With this, Hidimba took the disguise of a beautiful lady and came in front of a tree

With this, Hidimba took the disguise of a beautiful lady and came in front of a tree... She sat there and started crying incoherently...

As the Pandavas heard someone's cry, they got alert... Bheem stepped forward to see what's the matter...

As they reached the place, Bheem was shocked to see a beautiful lady crying her heart out... He wanted to ask her what happened and when he saw that everyone was seeing her suspiciously, he gained the courage to ask her...

Bheem : What happened to you lady? Why are you crying?

Hidimba : I'm lost in this jungle...

Bheem : Did you enter here alone?

Hidimba : No... I came here with my family... But that demon killed my parents... I got saved somehow... Now I'm alone... They will come and kill me...

Bheem : You don't need to fear... Come with us... We'll take care of you and fight the demons too if they come to harm you...

The words of Bheem shocked everyone... The brothers never knew that Bheem could talk to anyone this sweetly... They understood that Bheem was hooked with the beauty of the demoness...

Hidimba wants to kill Pandavas while Bheem was hooked in her beauty... What will happen? Can Bheem save his family? Will Hidimba take them to his brother or will she plot something else? Tune in to know more...