Part 19 : The Danger Of the Forest

Začať od začiatku

With this, they escaped the place and went to the shores of river Ganga where Arjun made a boat quickly and helped everyone to sail through the river...

As they arrived at a safe place, they saw Karna on his chariot waiting for them... Karna told them to accompany him to Anga Pradesh... But they said that they wanted to roam around the place for a few days and then return to Anga...

Karna obliged and returned to his kingdom after ensuring that they were safe...

On the other hand the Pandavas started roaming the place, disguised as a Brahmin...

They enjoyed the beautiful and serene atmosphere of the place and while roaming around, they went in a dark forest

They enjoyed the beautiful and serene atmosphere of the place and while roaming around, they went in a dark forest... Where sunlight failed to enter properly...

In the excitement of discovering the place fully, they entered inside...

The forest was very deep and the canopy of the trees were such that sunlight too wasn't allowed to penetrate inside

The forest was very deep and the canopy of the trees were such that sunlight too wasn't allowed to penetrate inside... Suddenly Arjun remembered Dronacharya's words... The forest where they entered in zest wasn't a simple forest... It was mysterious and was the kingdom of the Rakshasas... No person who entered inside could go outside without the permission of the Rakshas Raj - Hidimb...

The whole forest was ruled by the demon king Hidimb and his sister Hidimba...

When Arjun remembered the whole lecture, he looked towards Yudhishtir to see him already looking towards him... With the exchange of glances, Arjun understood that Yudhishtir too remembered everything... They didn't say anything regarding this to the others as they thought that they may get scared...

Arjun : This jungle doesn't seem to be good Jyesth... I think we should all stay together to fight against anything...

Bheem : No need to fear Arjun... I'm here right... We all will stay together... If anything happens I'll protect everyone...