༒︎EP-11༒︎

Começar do início

"I want you Y/N. Its as simple as that." The words left his mouth easily. But he could feel the tension in the room and her eyes staring into his in bewilderment and hate.

"WHAT'S GOING ON INSIDE?
Y/N YOU OKAY?" Again a yell was heard which made Taehyung roll his eyes. It was Mrs.Wang. She was furious. Everyone was. Jackson somehow managed to get free and knocked down the man holding him in a single punch. Eunwoo and Seojun with the help of Jackson got free and they started fighting.

"Please don't do this Taehyung. Everyone is scared."Y/N begged and his heart once again fluttered. She still cares for other than herself.

"I won't hurt them. They are been taken care of. l came here to make a proposal and I will release everyone once you accept it." He said with a small smile to which he recieved and expression less look from her.

"A p-proposal? W-What kind of proposal?"

"Yes baby. I'm here for a reason. I want something from you." He grinned and clasp his hands together.

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you to marry me here....now." A paused staring straight in her eyes. Y/N's left over sanity also left her with this statement. Is he serious? He can't be.

"Stop being ridiculous Taehyung! Why will I do that?" She tries hardest not to cower under my gaze. She is just praying in her mind to get out of this situation somehow.

"Because everyone out there is under my watch. You know baby....I can harm them anytime I want and now only you can help them." He smirked as she looks shocked. His heart again clenches seeing her eyes moist in tears. Of coarse he won't hurt her loved ones but now he has to scare her as he has no other option.

I am sorry love but I have no other option right now.

"N-No you won't do t-this." Y/N stuttered to which Taehyung also melts. But again regaining his stoic expressions, he spoke smugly, "Trust me I can and I will."

"H-how could you?" He was met with her sobbing and tearful face.

"Please Taehyung l-leave them alone." She asked in utterly broken voice. This is the last time you are ever crying baby.

"Nothing will happen to them
Y/N! Trust me, just agree to marry me and they will be safe, with no scratch."

He said softly closing the gap between them. She doesn't flinch. Rubbing the pads of his thumbs, he wiped her warm tears but they keep flowing. She jerked her face away not wanting his touch.

"Trust you? YOU? I have once made this mistake but I will not."She said with a mocking scoff shattering his heart. She is right... Why would she trust him after all of that....Taehyung thought sadly but composed himself.

“Then don't. But! They won't be safe any longer....If you don't agree Y/N." He spoke trying to sound as stern as he can and she abruptly close the remaining distance between them glaring right into his eyes.