15. Revelation

Note: Double chapter- for this is the conclusion. Make sure to read the little A/N at the end for me :)

~

As I looked to everyone in base my anxiety peaked at an all time high. Everyone's optics were all on me and I just...

I panicked.

"How about we talk about that explosion back there first. Optimus how did you do that??" I say, truthfully wanting to know what was up with that. If it bought me more time then that was a plus.

He looked at me with a smolder before lifting himself back into the air, towering over everyone once again. "I simply created a distraction as promised."

"Yeah, but with a book? How'd you even think about that?"

"I have always kept that thought in my helm on how to get the Arcana Vast book of Primes back. I could have called upon the book to return to a Prime, such as myself, whenever I pleased but chose to do so in a time of need. I deemed this as a time of need, and it worked." He smiled, holding his book.

"So that's it? What is the book even about?" Arcee asked, curious herself. "I know it's about Primes and stuff but I didn't expect it to cast an explosion with a simple phrase."

"This..." Optimus looked down to the book in his servos. "This is going to take some time to properly decipher. It is an old grimoire book of every Prime recorded. Only I can read and control it, unless another is still alive out there in the cosmos."

"But this does not depart my previous question." Prime looked down to me, already knowing the answer form my nervous self.

"Nothing?" He questioned.
As all the optics continued to stare, Ratchet grabbed my servo.
With his comfort I slowly nodded my helm.

No one was vocal about it but I could see the disappointment all
around me, excluding select
few. I knew they weren't mad or anything, but that whole fight that just happened was for nothing in their optics.

I was sad, yes, but soon found out I was more determined to change that than sulk.

"You know what?" I say. "Thank you. Although my memory didn't improve, I learned a lot today."

I caught everyone's attention in the room as I spoke. "Each and every one of you proved just how much family means to you. Wheeljack, I didn't even know you a until a few hours ago and you came to help me without a second thought. Arcee you were a beast out there for me today and Bulkhead, I don't know what I'd do without you and your help today, I wouldn't of seen the missing pieces of the past without you. Bumblebee, you too. Thank you for your help. Soundwave is no joke." The crowd laughed.

"Miko, Jack, and Raf, thank you so much for your help at base. Not just today, but in general. You're catching me up to present day trends here on Earth. Without you guys I don't think I'd appreciate this planet like I've learned to. Optimus, I don't even know where to start with you. Everyday you seem to amaze me more and more, and you accepted me with open arms. You're more than a team to me, you are all family."

The circle genuinely smiled,
Which made me feel good.
I knew they felt the same, I could tell by their cheeky smiles. Then I looked at the servo I still held, the warmth engulfing me slowly. With a heavy spark I spoke to my team and told them the truth.

"And...and Ratchet.." I started to say out loud, trying to hold my emotions back.

"I can't remember this mech." I said out loud to the group as I squeezed his servo and brought it with me, flailing them up and down with my words.

"-And I've tried to. I've tried so hard that it physically hurt. I know he meant something to me,
He was someone important in my life, and even if I can't remember him, I know that for a fact within my spark. I've seen the memories, I've heard the stories, and tonight I put an end to that."