chapter 3

Nezu POV

Of course some of them still complaining about it, since this school has never have student councils. Because everyone have different courses.

"Now let's make the student council's explain the activities."

"Thank you principal Nezu, my name is kirari, your 1st student president. I will be assisting the activity and will make the activity on monitor and control."

Yumeko and mary to the back stage and go back with two suitcases, Mary's suitcase filled with a white card, kirari. Kirari take one card.

"When you go back to your classroom, you will see this card on your desk, every student have this. every card is important and every card l have a identification sensor, so if yours get stolen inside of the card won't get touch."

Kirari go to yumeko, and touch the suitcase, then opened it. The suitcase is filled of money, stacks of money. Then kirari touch one of the stack.

"Since this is the first activity, and the card is filled with a million yen"

The students just get happy, they got blinded by the wealth, and that's what the student council's really expect. A twisted smile creep into kirari and yumeko's face.

"This card is very important, you can buy what ever you want, electronics?, Dresses?, People?, Or bills?."

They all really happy about it, earlier they just complaining but now it looks like they like it.

"As principal Nezu said, the activities will activate when someone challenged someone."

Kirari look at yumeko, and yumeko just understand it and she look at Mary and smile.

"Mary chan, I challenged you for rock paper and scissor gambling."

"Huh?! Why me-"

The windows suddenly covered and the light opened and just focused on the stage, the stage suddenly have a large table on the middle and yumeko and mary sit on each side.

"This will happens when someone challenge you to a gambling."

Kirari go to yumeko and mary to just give them their cards. Yumeko and mary insert their card on the censor on the table and named their agreed prices and some tokens come out. Kirari took one of the each token, and show it to everyone.

"As you can see they bet a thousand yen and they get this tokens which is worth of a thousand yen, and as you can see the tokes have different color, yumeko's token have red and black as her signature, and Mari have orange and yellow. Because every one have custom tokens so it won't get stolen."

Sayaka show a different tokens with different sizes. And point at the smallest one.

"Every tokens have different size, and different size have different worth. This is worth of 100 yen."

Then she move her point to the other bigger tokens

"This is a thousand, a hundred thousand, and a million."

Yumeko and mary press a button on the screen, they put the bet into the table, and the winner pop on the large screen. Mary wins, Mary is being as cocky as she is and yumeko act sad.

Yumeko's token got sucked in on the table and a token added in Mary's side, suzui now have a little box and it has a necklace that have a metal plate on it, kirari take it and go behind yumeko.

"Of course there's a catch, if your card have no longer have money, or have a dept on it."

Kirari put the necklace on yumeko and pet her head.

"You will become a school pet, Or we can call house pet. It's just like housepet, but they will become the winner's pet or a slave, let's just say they are the lowest rank, and don't have power to deny any order's their owner order them to do."

That make most of them get mad, and starting yelling and ranting about it. Yumeko look at them, with her glare that make everyone silent.

"Why are you all mad?, Are you all not confident about your self?, Or you all just don't want to be a housepet?."

That make really everyone silent.

"Now I can continue, everything you do or decision is not our fault, it's your decision. So we're not on the problem when you got in dept, every decision you make and every challenges is will saved on the card so we will have evidence of history of your challenges."

Someone raised their hand, and it's uraraka ochako from class 2B.

"If we get into dept is there any solution?."

That make kirari smile widely.

"Yes indeed, but it's going to be in the future events. You can also take a risk about challenging your school mates, or maybe us the student councils, but be careful there are 50-50 chance that you will worsen your dept or get your self out of the dept."

"Thank you for the explanation school president, now like they said, all your actions will affect your future. I won't take care of the gambling activities, I'm just going to handle the school activities. So don't complain about gambling to me. So that's it everyone, have a great year."

I and the school counselors walk out and leave the students and teacher just bobbling about the activities, and how it's illegal to do this thing.

"Let's do our best everyone!!"

.

In days passed, no one has been using or even challenging someone on gambling, nezu expected this because students here are very focused on their school activities.

But one day a student called monoma neito from class 2-b has non stop talking, and trash talking the 1A.

"I can't handle this!!! You extra!! I challenge you to a rock paper scissors game!!"

"Ha!! Fine so I can show to everyone that 2B is better than 2A spoiled brats!!!"

And so the UA's first ever gambling begin, the whole floor is get dark and they felt a sudden movement, when the light opened they are in the 2A's classroom, with whole 2A and 2B students.