chapter 2

3rd POV

"deku-kun, are you exciting about the school activity they going to add?, They saying it involves all students and all courses!!"

"Oh yes uraraka-san, it's really rare to have this kind of school activity."

The door opened and it revealed aizawa, going inside the room and just looking at the class and get a deep breath.

"The principal want us to go to the auditorium room. You seems all know the new activity, but he said he will add something so we will go there and see what did he add..."

.

Nezu POV

I'm so nervous, it's been 23 years since I saw them... I don't want to meet them because of the things they cause to me but I really need help to this.

A black limousine stop Infront of the school, my heart started to pound so hard, I'm still scared even it's been 23 years.

6 people get out of the limousine, and I recognized every single one of them.

"...W welcome to UA, president."

"Nezu, it's been a while."

"Yes nezu San it's been a while, you're still seems fluffy as usual!"

"... You still remember me?"

"Of course, who will forget an chimera like you?"

Someone suddenly hug me so tight.

"You really still as fluffy nezu San."

"Y yemeko San, you should let go of nezu San."

"But I always do this to nezu San, suzui San."

"Yumeko! Don't act like a child! Let go of him!."

"But Meri chan!~"

"We're not here to hug nezu!"

Yumeko San put me down and just go back to her place.

"That's not fun!"

"... Well then nezu, you said you want our help right? What do you want?"

"How about let's go Inside first?."

"Oh nezu, I'm not your president anymore, so call me by my name."

"Well if you say so kirari San..."

.

"So you want us to be the school counselor? Because you want to bring the gambling here?... In hero school?"

"Well it might be weird to a hero school, but it's just once. I just want your cooperation and rules to make this thing run smoothly."

".. but nezu San you know what gambling make to people!, You want to make your students a gambling addict?"

"It's looks like you're targeting us suzui!!"