"kakucho-" before mikey could completely yell at the said boy, he saw him pouting. you saw it too, so you chuckled. hugging koko and sanzu in your hold, you picked them up and you stood up from your seat. you settled them down on the floor, and they got down. not thinking clearly, you squealed. they were too cute as babies, and you couldn't help but scream.

"you guys are too cute!" you exclaimed, and the baby bonten higher-ups just blushed and had on a pout. "but uh... care to explain how this happened?" asked the h/c haired girl, and mikey sat down first before starting to explain.

"someone had sent us a package.... when we opened it, purple powder was everywhere and before we even knew it, we became babies.." he said, and the other higher-up babies agreed.

while you listened, you took takeomi's small cig and changed it to pocky you had on your table. "eh." he said, and kakucho, sanzu, ran, and the others looked at him.

"i see," you mumbled, before picking them all up.

"i'll be babysitting you guys for today!" holding them up in the air, you had on a close-eyed cheeky smile.

"PUT ME DOWN!- AH!"

"SHUT UP SANZU!" rindou yelled, and ran just had a relaxed face as well as the others.

—————

".....y/n..." sanzu mumbled while looking at the cheesecake you were eating; as well as climbing up on the table where your plate was. it was a strawberry cheesecake, and you knew he likes eating it ever since mucho gave him one (it's canon yall). he was slowly drooling, but you just laughed it off and took a part from the slice- then put it close to his mouth. you made sure to grab a strawberry, of course. it was a good thing they already had teeth; what happened to them still shocked you, it sounded straight out of a movie.

after he ate it, he had on a satisfied face.

"heyyy, what about us, y/n?" ran said with a
' :3 ' face and so did the others. they suddenly showed up, but you could only see their faces when they popped out of the couch.

"heh... i can't say 'no' with those cute faces!" you exclaimed, and they smiled. except for mikey though, you knew he wanted some taiyaki.

when they were all on the table, they started eating the cheesecake. of course, you gave them a small fork.

being with bonten wasn't bad, and being with them as babies was fun than the usual.

"i thought you couldn't do anything in that body, ran?" he blushed in embarrassment. "when it comes to food, i can literally do anything. by the way, is there beer?"

silenece...

"...we're inside a baby's body." mochizuki uttered as a reply, and rindou just face palmed.

"yeah bro. i know you ain't that dumb, ran." ‐koko

"bruh..." takeomi mumbled.

you smiled, and you gave mikey his taiyaki in which he accepted and he began to open it.

"hm? where's kakucho?" you asked. "...i'm here..." hearing the familiar voice of the said boy, you turned your head to look at him under the table while the others still ate the cheesecake slice.

"do you want to eat anything?"

"ah um... i don't know.." he mumbled while looking at the side. unknown to him, you picked him up and you hugged his figure while walking towards the fridge.

"what about this?" showing him the ice cream cup, he grabbed it from your hold and he began to open it. it was good that there was already a wooden spoon he could use, and the ice cream flavor was even better since it was his favorite.

when he ate the ice-cream, his small, chubby cute cheeks moved from chewing when it came in view. you blushed, and you thought 'too cute..!'.

uknown to you, you ate his cheek. it was so soft! but don't worry, when i said ate, i didn't really mean that you chewed it and swallowed it.

you sucked his cheek, is what i meant. you gave his face a ton of kisses, especially on his cheeks. it was too cute, and i'm gonna keep on saying that lmao. anyways.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING Y/N?!" sanzu yelled while pointing at you, catching everyone's attentions and moving their heads towards you after they ate all the cheescake. they were shocked, jealous even.

"uhm.. y/n-" kakucho managed to say while you kissed his cheek. stopping from what you're doing, you looked at him as his face flushed and a huge tint of red began to spread across his face.

"i'm sorry! you guys are too adorable!"

"oops."

"eh!?" kakucho yelled. and then you just continued to peck his face.

(i love kakucho too much 😒)