"Sleep with me! I-I mean, we can share the bed. I can't allow you to sleep on the couch"

You wanted it, sana. Yes, you were waiting only for this moment, for so long. Grab the chance. Just do it. But why does it sounds like pervert?

"Uh- but, I-I don't think you'll be comfortable—" she cut me off again.

"I am! I am comfortable around you, sana" she sighed "it's just I'm kind of scared" she murmured to herself. I heard it and chuckled silently.

I hesitated at first but nevertheless accepted it "Okay" I said and she beamed her most genuine smile at me.

She sifted towards the right, giving me some space to join. I gladly accepted her invite. It was not like the weather is all good now but the best thing is that I managed to calm her down. I layed myself beside her, facing the ceiling in the not so dark room. Wow, I'm blushing and my body started gathering up the heat. I think I'm dreaming, whatever comes in my mind turns into reality, a god damn lucid dream? But the truth is that, it's not, I'M NOT DREAMING.

After some awkward silence between us and when I thought this time she actually fell asleep, she turned towards me. Having a glimpses of my side profile, which made me gulp. I pressed both of my lips together and tried hard not to look at her.

"Sana..." she whispered. Shit.

I had left no other choice but to turn my head towards her side and give a response "hmm" I hummed.

"I can't sleep" she said.

"Neither me" I said which made both of us chuckle.

Again an awkward silence came with it's belonging, until, when I heard something unexpected and unbelievable from the person right beside me-

"Can I hug you?"

No, don't stop me, I want to scream. I WANT TO SCREAM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS. I was at the cloud nine when she said those words. It was really hard for me to believe it. Nayeon and momo must have been doing sorcery at the dorm.

I didn't said anything as I tried my best not to smile. I just spread my arms, hinting her that I'm all hers. She smiled at me before completely sticking with my body, under my embrace. I'm glad that it's all so dark here otherwise she must have been the glimpses of my face covered in red.

I was enjoying it all until when I realised that she's shivering again "Dahyun, your body temperature seems to be low, are you okay?" I looked down at her worriedly.

"That's why I asked to hug you, I was feeling cold" she said lowly, griping on my waist more tightly.

"Should I call the doctor?"

"No! just stay this way" she placed her face under the crook of my neck. Her lips touched the sensitive part of my neck, which lead to a soft moan to escape from my mouth (A/N- WTF I SWEAR, I WAS A RELIGIOUS PERSON?) Thankfully she didn't heard it or maybe she did? Our close proximity was heating up my body. My heart was beating faster than ever, I'm afraid that she might hear it.

Definitely something is wrong with her. This bold movements of hers was all new to me. You're driving me insane, Kim dahyun. You're leading me to want you more and more.

I'm comfortable, actually we are comfortable. I need nothing more and nothing less than her. My heart says I catched the feelings for the right person, which is ofcourse true. The decision I made will not let me regret it.

It didn't took long for her to fully fall asleep. I looked for a clear view of her face, even in the dark it glows beautifully. The first time I met her, she was a badass bitch and now she's just like a cute little scared cat. She looks cute. I caressed her hairs with my hand. My eyes captured her swollen lips. They look kissable. No Sana! Scratch that thought, you can't take advantage of the situation. I eventually swayed my thoughts.