5. That's suspicious

Dahyun's POV -

"Sana-unnie" I called.
No response. I called her again, she snuggled more onto me and didn't uttered a word.

I became quite as I gave her sometime to pull herself together and rubbed her back to make her sure that I'm here with her.

We were both hugging each other silently in the middle of lonely, dark street of the city. No one tried to utter a word and all I could think is of her.

After few minutes she called out my name "Dahyun..." Not breaking the hug.

"Hmmm" I hummed softly trying not to make her uncomfortable.

"Th-thank you" she said in a cracked tone "you saved me again, Dahyun."

Again? How? I can't remember of doing something like this before. I didn't asked her anything because the environment was already tensed up.

"It's okay unnie, I'm here for you. No one will hurt you" I assured her and squeezed her body a little.

She slowly pulled herself back from the hug, trying hard not to look at me. She removed her mask and looked down still sobbing and sniffing a little. I can't... She is like a damn cute kid. I can say she is still traumatized by what happened to her.

I calmly held her face with both of my hands and made her look at me. Her eyes were red because of crying.

Her facing was glowing beautifully in the moon light. I can see fear in her eyes.

"You're safe, trust me" I wiped her tears using my thumbs.

She held both of my hands and looked into my eyes "Dahyun please don't tell this to anyone, I'm begging you"

"You don't have to worry unnie, it's between us, okay?"

She nodded and smiled faintly.

"Let's go unnie, it's not safe for you to be here" and with that we both went to my car.

It was a silent driving session. Sana-unnie was looking outside the window all these time but she suddenly tried to say something

"Dahyun"

"Yes unnie!"

"H-how did you recognized me and what were you doing there at this time?" She looked at me with a whole curiosity.

"Nothing unnie, I was just returing home from nearby at 24/7 convenience store when I spotted you running and at that time your mask was off" I shrugged casually.

"Oh yes, I removed my mask for a second to breathe" she slammed her back on the passenger seat and sighed.

"Don't you wanna know what I was doing there?" She asked still looking outside the window.

"Not now... But definitely when you're calm and more relaxed"

she looked at me "thank you Dahyun, you really owe me a lot"

"So in that case you can treat me a chocolate ice-cream" I said playfully just to lit up the dead environment.
She chuckled at my words and nodded.

It's 1:50 AM in the morning.

We reached the dorm safely and I opened the door for her. As soon as she got out from the car she released a big sigh again.

"I can say they're all in a deep slumber, you can go in" I said while rubbing my hands 'cause it's cold outside.

I should definitely know what this girl was doing outside, in this cold. What if she'll catch a cold/fever ?

I started moving towards my car when suddenly she holded my arm and turned me for a hug.

"Thank you Dahyun, thank you so much. I don't know what would have happen to me if you were not there" she cried again. This cry baby...

"Just know that I'll always be there for you okay. And don't go out alone again. Call me whenever you want to go somewhere, overall I'm your manager, unnie. You can count on me" I said breaking the hug.

"Now go in or your members may come out" I motioned her to go.

"Good night Dahyun" she gave me a bright smile. That... That smile made me froze for a second.

"Dahyun!"

"Huh? Oh I'm sorry I should go now, good night unnie" and with that I drove back to my house.

Coming back to home is the only thing that make me happy everyday. No tension, no boss, no work... Just me and my peace. I throwed my bag over the couch and directly went to my paradise, my bedroom.

I jumped over my bed, closed my eyes and released a big sigh. What a tiring day, Kim Dahyun... I recalled everything I did today and at the end I remember what happened to sana-unnie. She was so scared. Hope that she'll have a good sleep today.

I should not let someone know about what happened to her today or she'll be in a big trouble. Those tears of hers whenever comes to my mind, I feel a bang on my chest and when I think of that bright smile, it-- it feels... It feels like.. i don't know what that feeling is.

All my thoughts interrupted when I heard my phone beeped. I am too exhausted to pick up my phone from the table.

WHO THE HELL IS MESSAGING ME THIS LATE?! Oh wait! I think I know...

And yes I was right, it's the same person I was thinking of....That name on my phone automatically made me smile.

                       CHAT ROOM

Weirdo -
Are you home Dahyun?

                                                     Dahyun -
             Just arrived. But I'm so tired!!!!

Weirdo -
Why this late? Don't over work dahyun and tell me, your boss still bothers you?

                                                     Dahyun -
                                   Nope, he stopped it

Weirdo -
You're lying dahyunie

                                                     Dahyun -
                                    I'm not, trust me :(

Weirdo -
I see and what about the dinner miss?

                                                     Dahyun -
Oh yes, how can I forget about that? I was about to have a dinner with Yeonjun but.... I did overtime today. I'm hungry now!!!

Weirdo -
Really??

                                                     Dahyun -
                                                     Hmmm...

Weirdo -
Take care of yourself dahyun... You're being so careless without me

                                                     Dahyun -
I know... Now tell me about your trip, are you having fun?!!

Weirdo -
Yes It's fine, but I wish you were also here...

                                                     Dahyun -
Hahah it's your business trip dumbo, not mine. Anyways, when are you coming back?

Weirdo -
Maybe a month later

                                                     Dahyun -
      Come soon! I miss your company :(

                                      *****

A/N -

Sorry for the short and boring chapter. I promise next chapter will be fun.

But wait who is this weirdo?!?!
Can you guess??? Hahah
See you in the next...