Jessica x Other Sophie

This was NOT requested by anyone. I like this ship quite a bit actually, and I had a great idea for a oneshot for it. Enjoy! (Edit:Hope your in the mood for a long-ass story)

Third Person's Pov                                                                                                                                                                         It was a normal day for Other Sophie. She was walking down the hallway with Sophie one and Jessica Gorden, the girl that she had been crushing on since middle school. They were on their way to their lockers. Jessica was talking to Sophie one about an outfit she saw at the mall the other day, while Other Sophie was struggling to carry their things. 

Jessica imediently opened her locker once they got there, to find a small note at the bottom.                      "OOH! It must be another note from my admirer!" She squealed. She started reading it. 

It's hard to describe the way I feel about you. My love and admiration of you has always been confusing, but I don't care. I love the feeling I get whenever I'm around you. I honestly couldn't imagine my life without you at this point. You are just so fantastic, so pretty, and so attractivly confident. I hope you never change that about yourself.

Love, your secret admirer

Jessica read through the note and smiled. "It's honestly so cute that this person writes these sweet little notes to me every day. They always have just the right things to say! And something about a shy person is just really heartmelting!"                                                                                                                                                              Other Sophie turned around to hide her slightly redened face. Because in reality, she's the one who has been writing these little love notes to Jessica. And there Jessica was, complimenting her writing right in front of her. It honestly made her so happy on the inside.

Other Sophie's Pov                                                                                                                                                             Jessica. Honestly, I have no idea how I ended up crushing of her this hard. She isn't exactly the nicest to me, and doesn't treat me any better then the disgusting food we get in the cafeteria. But her beauty, sass and confidence is just so addicting, it's impossible to not at the very least admire her. 

"Other Sophie? OTHER SOPHIE!" I quickly whipped myself around, dropping both Jessica and Sophie One's bags. Jessica looked at me with an unimpressed face "It's so easy for you to get distracted, isn't it? Sophie one, would you mind carrying our stuff instead? I know I can trust you more." Sophie one nodded and swiftly picked up both bags.

In earlier years, Jessica would've insulted me more harshly. Would probobly have given me more stuff for me to carry after we finished up with our lockers. But for the past two years, she's hardley been straining me and insulting me at all. It's more like she's been ignoring me, only talking to me if absolutley nessesary. Carrying their stuff just once today was the only slave-treatment type thing she's done to me in one month! 

I try not to think about it too much. I'm just happy that my crush is being at the very least decent to me now. I lost my train of thought when I see Jessica a Sophie one start to leave and followed quickly.         

Jessica's Pov                                                                                                                                                                                      I walked out of the school with Sophie one and other Sophie following. It was the end of the day, and I was ready to go home. We all walked home together. I continued to talk to Sophie One,not paying attention to Other Sophie.