George x Harold

Ok so I got no requests.(Probably because I just started this) so I'm just gonna write my cu OTP.
Also I didn't add this in my rules but but Krupp is still their principal even though their in highschool for some reason. Not relevent to this one just wanted to make that clear

Harold's Pov
Me and George were at his house house making a comic and telling jokes. When we were younger we would do that in the treehouse, but we're a bit to big for it now.Funny, it's been 6 years since 4th grade. Time really flies huh?
Especially with your best friend.

I looked at George giggling at something he wrote. George is my bff and means the whole world to me.I can't thank the universe enough for such an amazing, talented, halarious, handsome-

uuuuuhhh

Ok, I admit I have a big crush on George. I flinch a bit when he comes up to me, and I day dream  about him every once in a while.But I don't know how to tell him. I mean,I haven't even came out to him as gay. I don't want to make our friendship akward. Or even worse, ruin our friendship!(insert the chorus of jenny here.)But I have to tell him at some point. I can't hide this from him forever especially considering how smart, and amazing he is.........

George's pov
I was about to pass the page of story I wrote to Harold when I noticed him staring at me.He looked like he was in a daze.

"Harold? You ok?" "Huh?WHA-!oof!" Harold flinched and fell off the bean bag he was on.

It's weird. This isn't the first time he's ever flinched at me or started staring at me in a daze.And it doesn't happen with Erica, or Dressy or any of our other friends. It's always me he's nervous around. If I had to guess I'd say that these are the signs of the crush. But that can't be it. We're just friends, and the bffs becoming a couple? That sort of thing mainly happen in adult dramas and kids cartoons. ..................

Anyways I don't think Harold's gay. He hasn't come out to me. And we tell each other everything.So, maybe it's something I did to make him nervous around me?I hope he isn't mad at me. The last thing I wanna do is break apart our friendship.And, Idk why, but thinking that Harold isn't attracted to boys at all makes me a bit upset.

I helped Harold up and gave hime the next part of the story.
"Th-Thanks George." He was a bit red.Not tomato red,but his cheeks were a bit pink.

I decided that I wouldn't bother him about that since he's probably been embarassed enough. So I go back to my bean bag to continue writing.

Third Person's Pov
George and Harold spent a couple of hours working on the comic. As George sort of guessed, Harold was acting weird, saying random things, and just wasn't being himself.By the time they finished the comic, George realized something. 'Harold normally doesn't panic and stutter THIS MUCH.......exept for when It's just us hanging out.' He thought. George started to panic.

George's Pov
Okay, there HAS to be something wrong. He's not sick, and he doesn't seem sad, and we've already ruled out the crush idea.(a/n:BRUH) Does he not like me as a friend anymore? GAH! I can't bare to think of loosing Harold. He's the most amazing person in my life! He puts a smile on my face without trying! He.. he...

Did that sound like I have a crush on him? B-because I dont! But, nonetheless,  I have to ask him what's wrong. If I know the problem, I can try my best to help him with it. And if I'm the reason, I can improve myself so Harold won't be nervous.

Harold's Pov
It was really hard to talk to George while making the comic. I tried to not look at him, afraid I would fall into a daze again. And him eyeing weirdly didn't help at all.

But now I have to go home and think about my confession. Buuuuut that didn't happen.

"I gotta say Harold, the action scene in this was probably the best thing I ever wrote. And you're drawing really brings it to life!"
"Thanks George." I said awkwardly. "I's love to stay longer, but my mom said I can stay here till 10:35 latest. Bye George!" But before I could get my coat George grabbed by hand. I felt my face burning up.
"Harold, can we talk?" He asked in a sweet but conserned voice. Oh boy. I turned around and nodded, signaling him to continue.

"Harold are you ok? You've been acting really weird recently." I froze up. "W-what do you mean by that?" I said, pretending that I didn't know what he was talking about. "Recently, you've been flinching when I'm      around, staring at me in a daze,you stutter around me almost like your scared of me, and you just haven't been acting like yourself.." I was a bit suprised with George's serious but weirdly calm and sweet tone. "I- well-"

"And you only do this around me. Never any of our friends your nervous around. So, tell me. What's wrong? Are you feeling well? Is there something you're afraid to tell me?" At this point he was really close to me so I was a bit red. "Did I do something? Do you not... do you not..." he started tearing up but trying to hold back. I knew exactly what he meant. To his suprise, I went to hug him. "No," I said quietly. "Your the best friend anyone could ever ask for. I would never end our friendship." We stayed like that for a few second the pulled back.

"So... what is wrong then?" I tensed up. "I don't think you'd wanna be my friend anymore if I told you." I said, a bit upset. "Harold, you are amazing. I don't know wha'd I'd do without you. I will never leave, no matter what you have to tell me." He said smiling. "Okay, here it goes.Inhales George, for the last year I've had a crush on you." George's cheeks were tinted red. "Look, it's just that, you amazing. Your so confident in every situation. Your so creative, accepting, and halarious. It's impossible to NOT fall for you. Especially since your really.. handsome... GAH! I'm sorry! I know you're probobly straight and you don't feel the same way but-"
I was cut off by George kissing me on the lips. I stood there in shock for a couple of seconds but kissed back.

George's Pov
I finaly understand. I never got why it hasn't felt like a "usual" friendship recently, and now I know why! We're more than that. With that realization, I went to kiss Harold for about 14 seconds. Actually Idk how long but it was a few second before pulling away.

"I-I think I love you too Harold." I said warmly. He hugged me giggling a bit. But then he realized something. "MY CERFEW" He yelled while scrambling to get his coat. I giggled as he ran out the door.

"BYE GEORGE!" His said sprinting next door. "Bye Harold!"
Huh, so Harold is my boyfriend now, I thought happily while going back to my room

Danggggggg it took me 3 days to build up the motivation to even bother. But I'm happy it's finished. I tried to think of something new. Most of the time George x Harold books the confession is them doing a sleepover Harold has a nightmare about George giving him a homophobic rejection, George comforts him, Harold confesses, they get together. And don't get me wrong I love that, I just wanted to try doing something different.

Also I love how George x Harold shippers just unofficialy agreed that Yes, Harold would start crushing on George first. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it. Byeeeee!