Melvinborg x Female! Reader

Thank you Melvinborg_Fangirl for requesting this. You gave me an x reader on the character I simp for, so now I will return the favor. And I don't blame you at all. Melvinborg is a great character.

Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name
H/C: Hair Colour
E/C: Eye Colour
S/C: Skin Colour

Y/N's Pov
Okay, so I've been working at Jerome Horwitz Elementary as a 5th grade science teacher for as long as I can remember. And Mr.Krupp has been my boss for as long as I can remember. But then from completley out of the blue, me and the rest of the teachers in the school get called to the teachers lounge for a meeting by an unfamiliar voice.

That's when we all met him. A futuristic cyborg named Melvinborg. He explained to us that he came from the future and he will be our new boss. Everyone including me was shocked. But we didn't ask any questions in fear of what Melvinborg could do. After the meeting was over everyone was talking about our new boss. Except for me that is. I was speechless.

Now we're in the present day. I try to avoid Melvinborg as much as possible. It's pretty easy considering that he spends most of his time in the fourth grade class his younger self is in. But when he does see me he ends up just staring at me for a few seconds before leaving to do whatever the principal does. It's really weird. Am I doing something? Does he know that I'm avoiding him?

Melvinborg's Pov
I was in my office thinking about Ms.L/N, A 5th grade science teacher. I don't know anything about her really. But I do know this: She is fucking gorgeous. Her H/C hair, her E/C eyes, her S/C skin. She's just perfect in every single way. It would be really nice to get to know her better, instead of just looking at her like a creep. But I barely see her. She's the only teacher that I don't see on a daily bases. Besides, I'm only here to get younger me into Eliteanati Academy, right? AAAH! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!?

Wait a minute... I've got it! I'll call her into my office at the end of the day. Then we can get to know eachother better! And then maybe I can ask her to hang out sometime. Perfect! I think to my self happily as I spin around in my chair. Now I just need to make the anouncement...

Y/N's Pov
The bell had just rung and everyone was in a scattered mess trying to leave. I chuckled to myself before sighing in exhaustment. That was a long-ass day I thought to myself. I was about to leave when I heard the anouncements come on. "Ms.L/N please come to the office immediately" My heart sank. I was going to actually have a conversation with Melvinborg. My anxiety was over the roof. But, I kept a straight face and walked to the office. As I was walking, different thoughts were running through my head. Why does he want to see me? Did I do something wrong? Did I make him mad!? The thought of a mad Melvinborg made my anxiety worse than it already was.

I walked into Miss Anthrope's office where she was watching a video on her computer. She paused it to looked at me. "H-hello. I'm here to see Melvinborg?" She nodded and got up from her seat. "Ms.L/N is here to see you." A faint voice said, "Send her in." I walked in his office trying my best to keep a normal face. And by the way he was looking at me, it obviously wasn't working. "Are you.. ok?" He asked. "Huh!? Oh, yes, sorry. "
"No need for apoligy, sit down." So I did just that. He looked like he wanted to say something, but he didn't. Almost like he was waiting for something.

"Um, why did you want to see me?" I asked, trying to break the silence. "Oh, yes. I wanted to call you in to talk to you about you and myself." "...What?" I asked, because I was super confused. "I personally want to make sure that you are comforatble working in this enviorment. I want to know your thoughts on your job so I can try to make you feel more at ease. Because I don't see you often. But when I do, you seem a bit tensed." Well that's probably because I'm nervouse when it comes to you I thought to myself. But this was.. different from what I was expecting. But I definetly appreciate this. And I do feel comforatble talking about stuff like this.

"Well, I do enjoy teaching. The assingment you give work for me and the students. I even enjoyed teaching when my boss was an idiot." Obviously I ment Krupp, and Melvinborg seemed to know that beacause he started laughing. I chuckled. We ended up talking for about 15 minutes. He's stuttery, kind of nerdy, and kind of cool. But then Melvinborg noticed the time. "Oh shoot! This took longer then I expected." I giggled. "That's ok. I don't have anything planned tonight anyway." "Perhaps we could continue this conversation another time? Like at the pastry diner perhaps?"  (If you watch the show then maybe you know what that is. And if it has a name please tell me) He asked awkwardly."Sure! Does Saterday work for you?" "Yes! That's perfect!" "See you then" I waved goodbye as I closed his office door. I left the office to get to my car and drove home Maybe Melvinborg isn't as bad as I thought.

FINALLY! I had on and off motivation for this so I'm so sorry for the late update! There WILL be a part 2 to this. Don't worry it's not ending there. And please go check out Melvinborg_Fangirl they are so nice and make really cool TETOCU stories. Thanks for reading, and byeeeeeeee!