Melvin x Stanley

Sooooooo still no requests. Eh, whatever. It was expected. So enjoy this crackship (kinda) that only had interaction in season 3!

Melvin's Pov
It was basicly the end of the day. And I was in robotics class. Not many people wanted to take this class besides me and a few others. Our teacher was curently explaining different wires and how they can effect different robots. (a/n:or something idk) And though I knew these things long before this class, I took notes. Because I don't focus on that kind of stuff nearly as much as I used to. Why? Simple. I have friends now. A while ago, I decided that a friendless life wasn't the life I wanted to live. And, though it took some time, I became friendly with George, Harold, and soon enough, thier entire friend group. Otherwise known as the MISFARTS.

While taking notes, I started to think of Stanley. It's funny. He went from someone whom which I yelled at and critisized way back in season 3, to my closest friend. (aside from Erica) He's just so genuine and friendly to everyone, being the first of the MISFARTS who are not George and Harold who gave me a second chance. He's always supportive of my inventions and never judges the fact that I'm a nerd (unlike another certain sass bomb I know) He's just a wonderful human being in general. Sweaty, but wonderful...

*About 3 min later*(still Melvin's pov btw)
"Melvin?.......... MELVIN!" I hear the teacher calling me, breaking my train of thought. "Y-yes Miss?"
"Were you paying attention at all? Or were you just doodling the whole time?" I didn't understand what she was talking about at first. I look down to see a really crappy doodle of something.. or someone. Wait... was I drawing Stanely the entire time?!? "I-well- I was-" I couldn't even speak.

"*sigh* I expect better from you Sneedly. Detention after class." God dammit! And it just HAD to be the class before I go home. You can't even do your homework in detention! Arg! I always act abnormal when Stanley is involved. My face gets all red, I stutter, and do both and I snap at him when he gets to close to me........
NO! IT'S NOT A CRUSH! This tought has crossed my mind one to many times and it's not true! It's not romantic! It's platonic! I think of Stanley only a an amazing friend. And even if is was romantic, I'm not ready for the hand holding and actual romantic love. I just don't know how I feel! UGH! I really need a brain rest.
*After class*
3rd Person's pov
The bell rang, and Melvin walked straight to detention. He couldn't stop thinking about the stupid mistake he had made. He almost never got detention! He couldn't stop thinking about Stanley. 'What is wrong with me?' He thought.

He got to detention soon enough. There was no one there so he could be alone it his thoughts. He took out his notebook, forgeting that he didn't erase the drawing.

'Not romantic, not romantic, NOT ROMAN-' His thoughts were interupted by someone opening the door. It was Stanley.

"Oh, hey Melvin!" He said with a smile. "Stanley? Why are YOU here?" "Well....."

Stanley's pov

*small flashback*
Math class was finally over and everyone was leaving class. I was the last one to leave. But just as I steped out of the doorway, I heard my teacher yell. I turned around and saw that he had sliped on the trail of sweat.
"Are you kidding me Stanley!?" "Sorry sir I just-" "I don't care for exuses. Just go to detention." "But-" "NOW!"
There was no trying to reason with him so I went to detention as he said. How does this not happen more often?
*End of Flashback*
"...Aaaand that's why I'm here." I finished explaining. Melvin's face was... complicated by the time I finished speaking. He was giving me the "really?" face but at the same time he was pretty red. I was confused until I realized that our faces were about 1 centimeter apart. "GAH! SORRY!" I excaimed, my face also red. Melvin giggled a bit. "It's fine," he said. I flushed a bit more red at the thought of Melvin laughing. See, I have a crush on Melvin, and I probably should've told him by now. Maybe I can tell him now! While we're alone!

"Hey Melvin, can I ask you something?" I said, a bit shy. "Huh? Oh sure! What is it?" "Do you still have a crush on Erica?" Melvin turned his head towards me almost instantly "What? No! I only see her as a close friend." I sighed in releif. 'Ok, you can do this' "Do you currently like anyone else?"

Melvin's Pov
Stanley's next question made me freeze up. This was my time to decide. Do I like him or not? I wasn't sure. I Started to lean closer to him. "Um Melvin? W-what are you doing- mph!?" Without thinking, I kissed him! It lasted for about 5 seconds until I realized what I was doing. I pulled back in panic "OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!" I yelled. Why did I do that, why did I do that, why did I do that? Stanley's face was practicaly a tomato "*Sigh* Look Stanley, I currently have a crush on you. I'm sorry. I know you don't- " I was cut off by Stanley kiseing me on the cheek. "I like you too." He said, smiling. I didn't know how to react. But I knew that I was happy. So I showed that by hugging him. It was sweaty, but I didn't mind it to much.
"Hey, who's that drawing supposed to be-"
"NO ONE!"

I feel like this was way too long. But anyways I hoped you liked it. I based some of it off the song despair. (There's an inanimate insanity animatic with this song so go check it out - why are you still here?) I think despair matches the ship very well. This is sort of a crackship since they only get interaction in season 3. But idk, this ship has grown on me. Bye for now!