Harold X Male! reader

Thank you to bowtwi for requesting this. As I said in the chapter, "Rules" Y/N is going to be male in this story. Hope you understand.
Oh, and btw F/A= Favorite animal
Harold's Pov
It was reccess, me and George were making a new comic near the playground when someone caught my eye. It was Y/N, a new student at Jerome Horwitz. Me and George have talked to him a couple times, and from what I've seen, he's kind, a bit shy, and really likes F/A. Plus, he's really cute. My train of thoughts ended when I turned around to see George with a smug face.

"Whatch'ya lookin at?" He asked teasingly. Me and George have been friends since forever, so I tell him everything. In fact, he was the first person I came out to as gay. So he could read me pretty well. "If you like Y/N, you can tell me." "Well.... maybe a little. He's just really cute and really kind." I say flusterd. "You plan on telling him?" He asks, still with that smug grin. "Nope. I don't have the right words,or  the right place and time yet." George frowned. "Booooooo! It doesn't need to be perfect! You just have to go with your gut!"

I sighed. "Maybe your right." "I'm always right. Now, when will you tell him? I thought for a moment. "Hmmmmmmm....... After school today!"  "Perfect! I'll let you walk with him sot it's-" George was cut off by the bell. He groaned, "See you after school," "You too." I said as I chuckled.

After School

Y/N's Pov
It was the end of the day, and I was exhausted. Today was so busy. I was about to leave when, "Hey! Y/N!"
It was Harold, famous for his friendship with George, and his illistrations for the captian underpants comics. We've talked only a bit, but I almost instantly got butterflies for him. He's just so kind, funny, expressive, and really good at art. Anyways, since we don't talk a lot, you'd imagine that I was a bit suprised he came up to me.
"I was wondering, would you like to walk home with me?" He asked, a bit flustered. I blushed a bit too. "Sure! But, where is George?" "Oh, um, George said he needed to be home early and had to run. So I thought this would be a good oppertunity to hang with you some more." That's....... suspicios. But I wasn't going to pass on the oppertunity to hang with him. So we started walking and talking. We both shared stories, told eachother random secrets about eachother, and it was a really nice time. But just before we got to my house, Harold stopped, and held my hand.

"Y/N, could I tell you something really personal?" "Hm? Yeah... sure! You can say anything!" "Well, I asked you to walk with me home today so I could tell you something.." He looked really flustered and nervous. "Well, what is it?" I asked with intense curiousity. "I.... I like you. A lot." He said and soon covered his face with his hands. "Wait- really!?" I exclaimed, my face being red as a tomato trying to prosses what he just said. "Yeah. Look, I know we don't talk much, but your personality and your appearence and litteraly everything about you is just so attractive! .. I'm sorry, I... I'll just go."

"Harold wait!" I ran up to him and kissed his cheek "I-what" he started stumbling on his words. I chuckled. "Harold, I really like you as well." I said, with one of the largest smiles you can imagine. Harold, still not knowing what to say, went with his gut and  pulled me in for a kiss. As we pulled apart be said, "I love you." I smiled. "I love you too-" I was interuppted by a camera snap. George was right in front if us smiling. Harold was still red, but this time it was a different emotion. "GEORGE!" He screamed as he chased a laughing George down the sidewalk.

Huh, I guess he WASN'T in such a hurry to go home.

This one... is not my favorite. But I still think it turned out pretty well. Thanks again bowtwi for the request. I really needed it. I hope you enjoyed, BYEEEEE!