Chapter Seven: Trust

Start from the beginning

"Big talk for someone who always tries to do things on his own." Y/N scoffed.

Y/N's guilt grew even larger, clenching Hermione's hand as he spoke. Harry didn't see it but Y/N was just as nervous as he was. His hands trembled, only calming himself with Hermione's presence. He expected Harry to be angry that he had joined their side, not because he kept it from them, bearing it all on his own.

"The point is. You don't have to go at this alone..." Harry's voice finally softened as he wiped his tears off with his sleeve.

"I'm not alone. I have Draco." Y/N answered plainly, still refusing to suck up his pride and ask for help.

"Y/N, you know what I mean." Harry took a seat on the bed.

He tried to look Y/N in the eyes but he simply looked away.

"I can talk to Dumbledore, I could ask him to help you."

"Draco would never agree to that." Y/N instantly denied his help.

"He doesn't have to. I just need you to." Harry pleaded, finally meeting Y/N's eyes.

"Dumbledore will help both of you."

Y/N went quiet. He didn't believe Dumbledore would actually be able to help them properly. Not easily. But perhaps he could be of use to Dumbledore. His power was amazing for his age. Wandless magic and magic even his professor's didn't understand.

"Y/N." Hermione called out to him.

Y/N snapped himself out of his thoughts as Hermione's hold on his hand tightened.

"Okay." Y/N answered.

"I'll talk to him as soon as I can!" Harry smiled at him.

"You can't tell Draco. He won't accept it." Y/N warned.

"I'll have to continue on the mission with him, you know that right?"

"I know. Just. Please try and delay it until I've spoke with him." Harry sighed, knowing it wouldn't be that easy.

How could he possibly walk into Dumbledore's office and say 'hey, my bestie is a Death Eater, please save him.'. without seeming suspicious? He'd need to find the right time.

"You can't seriously be letting him off that easy?!" Ron spat, glaring at Y/N.

"Is it so hard for you to trust a friend?" Hermione glared at Ron.

"Let's go." Harry pulled Ron out of the door.

Y/N watched as they disappeared through the door, shutting it behind them.

"I told you he wouldn't abandon you." Hermione smiled at Y/N.

"Granger." Y/N said, opening his arms for her to cuddle up to him.

Hermione took the hint, getting off her seat and got on his lap, falling into his embrace.

"Where did he touch you?"

"Y/N, I-" Hermione was cut off by his lips pressing onto hers.

"Where did he touch you?" He asked once more as soon as their lips separated.

"Did he touch you here?" Y/N kissed her neck.

"Y/N-" Hermione gasped at his touch.

"Or here?" He kissed her collarbone.

"Y/N what are you doing?" Hermione playfully smacked Y/N's head.

"We're at the hospital!"

"Overwriting his touches." Y/N answered plainly before pressing his lips onto hers once more.