"Yeah, yeah, go back to your 2 billion friends and boyfriends, 3 billions jobs and 6 trillion unfinished tech projects.". 

"Technically the tech is counted as part of my 3 billion jobs." Yuji said, launching himself onto the nearest rooftop. He pulled his blindfold down over his eyes. It was a compromise between the full head covering mask and the lack of a mask in his two costumes. Of course, he could still see through it perfectly, but it was a cool identity hider. Plus all heroes need gimmicks, don't they? 

Yuji smiled at Itsuki from the roof and mimed 'call me' and waved. 

---------- ---------- ---------- ------------ ----------- --------- --------- ----------- 

"Have you seen the news recently?" Yuji's ma asked, looking up from her phone. 

"Can't say I have." Yuji replied as he hoisted a box up. They were replacing some of the old equipment with newer stuff. Despite his busy schedule, Yuji insisted that he come help, because he wanted to bring it in and install it himself. 

Why? Because he had paid for it himself! And he was damn proud of himself for that. He wouldn't lie and say that the salary of a pro hero hadn't played a roll in why he didn't leave U.A after his first year. So were the royalties from tech sales and patents. 

"You're in it." She added, holding out her phone. Yuji put the box down on the other side of the room and made his way back to take the phone. 

'Dynamite And Deku's Boyfriend Revealed!' 'Boyfriend Of Top Heroes Dynamite And Deku Is Secretly Hot?' 'The Internet Is Losing It Over Dynamite And Deku's Boyfriend, And So Am I' 

"Why do they sound confused about the fact I'm hot?" He wondered aloud. His ma laughed, shocked but not surprised by the response. "And Its not like I was a secret. I'm just an underground hero as opposed to a ranking chart topper like those two.". 

"Well you should be flattered the internet is freaking out about you. I am. I did make you after all." His mom commented as she descended the stairs. 

"Should I tell Itsuki? I ran into him today, he'll think its hilarious." Yuji thought aloud, pulling out his own phone. "He's Seito's superior officer now by the way. Its hilarious.". 

"How that kid passed the police exams I will never know." His ma commented with a fond smile. "I'm glad I don't have to worry about any of the other's anymore. In high school you were all absolutely delinquents but with Seito in the police force, Miyazaki in school for nursing and Izunami climbing the ladder at her company so quickly, I think I can finally stop worrying about them.". 

"When will you stop worrying about me?" Yuji groaned, picking up another box and moving it across the room. 

"Never." His moms said in perfect sync. 

Yuji sighed and rolled his eyes fondly. "I'd better get going. Its date night tonight." He said, a smile spreading across his face. 

"You haven't smiled like that for me since you came crawling home last year with a bullet wound for me to patch up." Ayako mom complained. 

"Love you too mom." Yuji said, pulling her in for a hug before moving on to his ma. "See you guys tomorrow to help set this stuff up.". 

"Go have fun. Tell Katsuki and Izuku we said hi." His mom said with a smile, waving goodbye. Yuji waved back and ducked out of the gym. 

---------- ---------- ---------- ------------ ----------- --------- --------- ----------- 

The movie played in the background as Yuji snuggled into Izuku. 

"Too tired for that stuff baby." The green haired hero laughed, playing with Yuji's hair.

"Don't misunderstand, the real couch isn't good enough for me. You are the couch now. Stay still.". Izuku gave him a quick peck on the lips and got into a more comfortable position before Yuji went limp on top of him. 

Katsuki turned the volume down and looked over at his boyfriends. "First off, rude. I was not included. Second off, how come I've never actually seen you ride a horse?". 

Yuji furrowed his brow. "I've only done it twice in the city.". 

"Twice?" Izuku repeated, confused, "Oh wait I forgot about the first time. With the noodle and cactus villains. I can only really remember the second year sports festival.". 

"Boy was that one a disaster." Yuji recalled with a laugh. 

"Well you did save the day, so at least none of the guests saw the disaster." Izuku said with a smile. 

"See? This is what I fucking mean. It feels like everyone's seen it but me." Katsuki complained. 

"Why is this the chosen topic of conversation?" Izuku asked, knowing this wasn't a random things. Katsuki blushed immediately. 

"I was trying to suggest we take a vacation in the country side or something but you two are nimrods and didn't get it." He grumbled, hurling a pillow across the room. 

"How were we supposed to just guess all that?" Yuji asked with a teasing tone. Katsuki glared at him. 

"Use your super special senses to just 'know'." He replied petulantly. 

"I think we should take a vacation." Izuku said, refocusing the conversation. "We've been so busy these past few months. I'll ask my agency about dates tomorrow.". 

"I will to." Yuji agreed. "As much as I want to work on everything all the time, who am I to deny the princess his knight on a shining white stead dreams?". 

"Shut your mouth sparkles." Katsuki grumbled. 

"You'd think at this point you'd realize I never do.". 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.·'¯'(>▂<)'¯'·. 

Its OVEERRRRRRRR

AHHHHHHHH

I love this fic so much guys. Seriously the canon is ruining this for me. 

Honestly I don't really know what to say so thank you all for commenting and voting on the story for so long. Your comments were the highlight of my day and your kindness and jokes mean the damn world to me. 

Thank you all for staying tuned this long!