40: Do It For The Fame

"Your public image is paramount." Mt. Lady said, waving her finger. "How the people your saving feel about you makes all the difference in this business.". 

"This is dumb." Katsuki grumbled. 

"Its important!" Izuku, who had watched countless hours of All Might interviews, scolded. 

"Lets start with you Todoroki.". The half and half teen made his way up to the stage. "You were great out there! Anything you want to say about that?". 

"What are you talking about?" The teen asked, confused. 

"Ugh, pretend you did something great." My. Lady whispered furiously into the microphone. "Wow, if a handsome boy like you saved me, I think my heart would burst!". 

"Oh, do you have heart problems?". 

"So cute but so dumb. Alright, next!". 

Naturally Midoriya was next. Mt. Lady welcomed him to the stage and was immediately stuck with how nervous he looked. 
"Deku, was it? I saw what you did.". 

"Oh, I'm glad." Izuku said, stiffly. 

"Wow he's stolen Kirishima's quirk." Kaminari laughed. He just kept repeating I'm glad over and over again until Katsuki and Yuji decided to be merciful and drag their boyfriend off the stage. 

"Hold on Bakugou, you're up next!" Mt. Lady said with a grin. 

"I don't need stupid shit like this just shut up and trust me!" The explosive teen shouted. The class just heaved a collective sigh. Yep. That was their Katsuki all right. 

"Then, what about you Namura? Or have you decided on a hero name?" The guest teacher asked. 

"Of course!" Yuji smiled. "I haven't decided yet, but I will soon. Its an important detail.". 

Mt. Lady waited for a moment then plastered a wide grin on her face in full interviewer mode. "I saw what you did out there Namura! You were amazing.". 

"Thank you miss. Its always nice to hear you're making a difference." Yuji replied naturally. 

"What sort of difference are you looking to make then?" Mt. Lady asked. 

"I don't have a grand goal or anything." The teen explained, "I'm just trying to make the world a safer place, one arrest and preventative measure at a time.". He made sure to smile and wink for good measure. 

"100/10! Perfect! So charming its blinding." Midnight called out from stage left. Yuji sent her a quick shallow bow. 

"Thank you!" He beamed. 

"Wow, he's almost too good at this." Sero said, "I suddenly feel inferior.". Katsuki and Izuku stared up at the stage, taking in their boyfriend's disarming smile. 

"Now he's just showing off." Katsuki grunted as Yuji performed a trick as Mt. Lady requested it, like she had with Izuku's new quirk. Yuji flipped backwards and landed on one hand, balancing effortlessly. 

"Even I haven't seen that one before." Izuku agreed. Oh well, they wouldn't have dated him if they didn't find those surprises attractive. 

----------- ----------- ------------ ------------- ---------- ---------- ---------- --------- 

"I feel ridiculous." Aizawa said, shaking his head. 

"Come on. You promised you would do something fun for my birthday!" Yuji pouted. 

"This isn't fun." 

"This is lots of fun." 

It was his first patrol since moving to U.A three days ago and also his birthday. Naturally he celebrated with the class right after school, had dinner with his moms and boyfriends and then came back to U.A to get Aizawa so they could go on what was sure to be a once in a lifetime patrol.