chap 3

It has been 4 hours since y/n and videl has started their training to improve Videl's fighting style when find y/n standing over a panting videl. " You need a hand to make to the table." Videl nods as y/n effortlessly scoops her up in his arms and walks back to the house. " You did good for your first day I'm impressed with how you handled yourself." Y/n as as videl nods trying to ignore the feel y/n hand on her as they walk in silence till they see chi-chi setting up a picnic table. " I see you had a nice time?" Chi-chi asks as both y/n and videl blush while y/n set her at the table and sits down choosing not to answer his mother's question which causes her to laugh as the family starts to eat.

 " I see you had a nice time?" Chi-chi asks as both y/n and videl blush while y/n set her at the table and sits down choosing not to answer his mother's question which causes her to laugh as the family starts to eat

Videl just laughs at y/n and Gohan as she and chi-chi eat a bit slower. " So y/n is she your student now?" Chi-chi asks already knowing the answer as he nods with his mouth full before swallowing. " Videl is a diamond in the rough but once her techniques have been polished off she will truly shine." Videl smiled at what her master was saying. "Thank you but may I have the recipe for this I want our cooks to try and make this." Videl says as chi-chi stops eating. " Cooks you mean to tell me your family has our chefs?" Videl nods "Yep I lost count for the number of rooms tho." Chi-chi snaps her head to y/n. " And you plan to marry this girl!" Y/n swallows but starts to choke as videl blushes. " We aren't even dating!" Gohan was furiously slapping y/n's back to get him to breath.

" Mom!" Y/n finally yells with a red face as chi-chi was grinning and was about to say something when a flying car zips up causing goten to jump and fly over the table. " Grandpa ox!" Goten tackles the big burly man that was the ox king as videls eyes widen.

 " Grandpa ox!" Goten tackles the big burly man that was the ox king as videls eyes widen

"Haha there is my youngest grandson." The ox king laughs as he places goten on his shoulder. " Hey grandpa!" Y/n and Gohan call as chi-chi walks around " Hey dad." Videl shivers as the ox king walks up. " Oh and who might you be?" The ox king asks videl who stiffens. " I'm videl satan and I just started training under y/n." The ox king smiles and nods " Nice to meet ya I'm glad the turtle school is still going!" Videl frowns as the big man sits down to join them. " Wait if you are the ox king then is Mrs son a princess?" The ox king and chi-chi nod. " So then that makes y/n, Gohan and goten princes?" The three boys nods as videls eyes widen "Oh my god." Y/n sighs as he inhales the rest of his food. " Well sorry to disappear grandpa but it's time for videls training in ki control." The ox king nods and smiles warmly at videl. " Good luck little lady."