"No, I didn't." Solar frowned and Blaze scowled, about to call him out when it clicked.

"Oh... I guess it was future you."

He watched as the other's expression morphed to annoyance and he quickly finds himself turning away, starting to feel a bit of resentment at the fact that his brother still refuses to believe him.

"Tell me... about this future you saw."

He swirled and looked at Solar, totally baffled, "I thought you didn't believe me."

"I don't." His brother replied bluntly, "But... it won't hurt to humor this idea of you coming from the future."

Blaze, for some reason, found that thought insulting as his scowl only grew deeper. If he was going to share something that the other wasn't even going to believe in, then why bother?!

"I'd rather not." He said through gritted teeth and crossed arms.

He'd rather not relive those horrifying moments to someone who'd just write it all off as a dream.

Solar wouldn't understand.

The fear, the horror and the pain when he watched them one by one turn into reverse and fight against each other. It was heart wrenching as they were forced to fight against their own flesh and blood.

It was even more painful to watch them turn to the villains that they swore to protect everyone from.

"What?! I thought you wanted to prove to me that you were from the future or something!" Solar turned to him, his face was hard to see, but the light from the stars outside the glass window illuminated the look of disappointment.

The same look that Solar had given him that day they had to go back to the station after Gempa had been shot by RevBot.

"So the current situation stands. Gempa was left at Planet Rhadamanthus and is currently wreaking havoc with RevBot." Solar said, swiping at the control board with urgency and holographic screens appeared.

In one of the screens, there was Gempa walking about, and everyone gaped at his different appearance. His face was calm and unnervingly smug despite the lack of emotion in those ruby eyes. Three giant golems followed behind him as he occasionally looked around and destroyed everything that got in his way.

May it be trees, boulders or houses of the aliens that lived there.

Fortunately, Fang and the others had the foresight to evacuate the residents there before fleeing and forcing to leave Gempa behind for the time being.

Halilintar scowled as he caught sight of RevBot in Gempa's arms.

"That power sphere is going down." He turned to Solar, "We have to go get Gempa. Now."

"Not so fast." Fang said, wincing as he shifted his position on his seat. The alien was covered in injuries and they all knew who had caused it, "As much as I don't like to be a demonstration of what would happen if we go against... Reverse Gempa... may I remind you what happened when we did try going against him?"

He practically gestured at his bandages.

"There's more of us though!" Taufan insisted, eyes already filled with tears as he kept looking at Gempa through the screen, "We can- we can take him on without hurting him-"

"That's the problem." Solar interrupted his visor gleaming from the light of the screens in front of him, "We can create an entire army against Gempa... but our hesitance to hurting our own brother will be our downfall."