Part 18 : The Suspicion

Bắt đầu từ đầu

As Purochan was describing that the palace could only be illuminated by moon light, Bheem suddenly got a question...

Bheem : Jyesth... What will happen during Amavasya... How will the palace get illuminated then?

Purochan got into a dilemma... He didn't knew what to answer... But Yudhishtir saved him...

Yudhishtir : Amavasya... There's still 14 days left for that... And anyways we won't be staying here for that long... Tatshri needs us there... We can't leave our duties for these momentary pleasures...

Bheem : As your wish Jyesth....

Arjun : But Jyesth... I can't accompany you to Hastinapur...

Nakul : Ohho... We totally forgot... Now our bhrata Arjun won't remember us... Why will he? He has a best friend and fiancée in Dwarka right now...

Arjun : Nakul... Do you know Bhrata Balram is there too... And he is very powerful... He can punish you...

Nakul : Are you trying to scare me Bhrata?

Arjun : No I'm not... You're already scared...

Nakul : I don't care...

Bheem : By the way, Arjun why don't we all go to Dwarka for some time... We can enjoy the place and also I can ask Dau to give me few of his vast knowledge...

Arjun : But Bhratashri... Jyesth needs to be there in Hastinapur... And we can't let him be there alone in front of Duryodhan... He can do anything to get the throne...

Yudhishtir : Arjun... He's your Bhrata too... You shouldn't say like this about your elders... I can go alone...

Sahadev : No Jyesth... We will accompany you in Hastinapur... Bhratashri Arjun has important works... He should go to Dwarka... Or else maybe Bhadra won't allow him entry in his own room...

Yudhishtir : Sahadev....
By the way that wasn't wrong either... Bhadra can stop Arjun from entering...

Arjun : Jyesth you too?

With this Arjun leaves the place pissed off with their leg pulling... He was smiling... Finally he could see his brothers truly happy... Jyesth was now the crown prince and that made them truly enjoy...

But with this, Arjun thought of something else too

But with this, Arjun thought of something else too... The smell that he got when he was entering was something which he knew but couldn't connect it...

Suddenly he remembered what his Madhav and Jyesth said... He needed to be careful...

And at that time the reality struck him hard... The smell that he was getting since he entered the palace was of inflammable things...

He went to a pillar and checked the thing... And he was shocked with the revelation... The whole palace was made up of inflammable substances...

Now everything was clear in his mind...
Why the place doesn't have any other lighting source
Why the place doesn't have a kitchen inside for culinary purpose
Why the question that Bhratashri Bheem asked was unanswered...

He now got to know that the whole thing was a trap for them... But what he couldn't understand was why...

He never thought Duryodhan to be this fool... He knew archery and the if the fire spreads totally in the whole palace, then too it wouldn't take enough time for him to control the fire and save his family...

He couldn't understand why Duryodhan left sucha big loophole in his plan...

But then he understood that maybe they had planned of poisoning them first and then burn them... And it wasn't impossible too... Purochan was their man... And a gold digger too... If he's ordered to poison them, he would do it easily and though Bheem wouldn't have any effect of the poison, the others would die and Bheem's will to live will die too...

Arjun was shocked with this thoughts... He now understood how finely the plan was made... To burn them alive... To remove them from Duryodhan's way towards the throne of Hastinapur...

He was very angry... He wanted to kill Purochan then and there but he knew that if he did so, his enemies would be alert that they knew their plan... And maybe they would plan some thing else to fulfill their wish...

He took out a paper and sent a message to Subhadra and Krishna regarding his findings and urged them to stay calm and not to get tensed regarding them...

He went to his family and saw them still laughing regarding something... He got very angry... Seeing their laughing faces, he cursed Duryodhan in his mind... He couldn't understand how can a person stoop so low just for getting a throne...

He looked at his brothers... Their laughing face made him cry... He couldn't understand what to do to save them from the impending danger...

He knew one thing... No way could they know that he knows about their plan... He also knew that if they ate their food, it can kill them too...

And if they get poisoned, they can't save themselves from the fire...

He then remembered his Madhav's advice... If they stayed inside a hole under Earth, they could be saved from fire... Also no one would know...

He remembered his Jyesth's advive too... If he went for hunting, he can easily identify the routes and also whilw returning he can carry food for them without Purochan's notice...

Arjun got to know about the plan and he got relieved thinking his family could be saved... But will Duryodhan allow it? Will Duryodhan plan something huge against them or Duryodhan won't knkw about his plan getting leaked... Stay tuned to know more...