Complications

Maya had arrived home while she saw as Josh was busy setting up the crib and things within the nursery as she had smiled. She had sat down on the couch as Josh could see that something wasn't well with Maya.

"What's wrong, Love?" Josh asked.

"Your niece is asking if Lucas means nothing if we are immediately ruling him out as godfather. I knew she would have a problem with it, but I didn't think it would be as big as this," Maya said as Josh exhaled.

"We just need to be patient with her. She'll come around. Andrew was here earlier and dropped this off," Josh said as Maya opened up the package.

"Oh my gosh. Look at this," Maya said as Josh had smiled.

"Definitely made the right decision. Although my niece is going to give us all our days," Josh said.

"No, I know we made the right decision. Andrew has done a lot more than just partying and I know that. We both kinda do. But I'm afraid that Riley doesn't think that we made the right decision. I didn't see Lucas as our child's godfather. I really didn't. And I guess Riley did," Maya said.

"Well apparently my niece thought that if she is godmother, her boyfriend has to be godfather. Unfortunately she isn't Kinsley's mother so the decision is ours to make," Josh said.

"We'll survive. We always do. And if we don't, at least we'll have each other. This nursery is coming along well," Maya said.

"Yeah it is," Josh said as he had smiled at Maya.