Baby Shower

Maya had smiled as she had looked at the baby shower that was planned for her. She was definitely nervous to start with all of the arrangements for her daughter's arrival but she had also knew that she had to do it sometime. As Maya had looked at her mother and Topanga cooing over the twins, she saw as Riley came closer and sat down next to her.

"Yeah, Riles? What do you want to ask? You've been all over me for weeks now," Maya said.

"Godfather," Riley said as Maya deeply exhaled.

Ever since Maya had made Riley godmother to her daughter, she has wanted Lucas to share the role of godfather. But Maya knew that would cause huge problems in the near future for her. When she and Josh had spoken about godparents, she knew that Riley Matthews and Andrew Murray should share those roles. But Riley didn't really agree with that.

"Don't make the day unpleasant. I already told you that..."

"Andrew would be godfather, I know. But you don't really know him," Riley said.

"And Josh doesn't really know Lucas. Me and Lucas aren't close like that. Andrew has played a huge part in not just my life but also Josh's life. And I know he will also play a huge part in Kinsley's life. We made the right decision according to me. And I knew Josh wanted Andrew to have that role," Maya said.

"What about Lucas? Or does he mean nothing?" Riley asked as Maya looked at her best friend shocked at her reaction and the question.