What's Next?

Maya smiled as she was laying on the couch while Josh was finishing a presentation for his work. She exhaled as she looked at her diamond ring smiling while she thought about their latest argument.

"Maya," Josh said as Maya looked at her fiance.

"I know what's going on in your mind. I know you too well," Josh said closing his computer as he went to sit down next to her.

"I just don't know if I really want to tell everyone right now and you do. You want to. They were not part of my life for so long," Maya said.

"They'll always be part of your life, Honey. I don't think they will never be in your life. But okay. Let's see if we can come up with some names for the little one. You're already 10 weeks," Josh said not believing 3 weeks past so fast.

"I would like to use Gabriel in some way if it's a boy," Maya said.

"Okay what about Liam Gabriel then?" Josh asked as Maya nodded.

"I've always like the nickname Kinney so I thought about Kinsley," Maya said as Josh looked at her.

"I had a great-great-grandmother with that name. Her name was Kinsley Rose Matthews. Very long ago," Josh said.

"If it's a girl that's her name then. Kinsley Rose and Liam Gabriel. The name we don't end up using I then want to save for our second child," Maya said.

"Let's do the blood tests showing the gender. We can then just kinda prepare. Or do you want to do surprise gender?" Josh asked.

"I don't have that patience. Let's arrange it for tomorrow," Maya said.