Dangerous situation

*Casually in the Middle of a High Stakes/Dangerous Situation* 

Fan: How do you eat pickles? 

Lightbulb: What do you mean? 

Fan: I mean, there's a whole process. It's not like you can grab them from the jar with your hand, because it's cold and the juice burns if you have a cut, plus, it's pretty unsanitary. And you can't use a spoon because you'll have to scoop it out, and it'll be way too difficult to grab more than three or four without taking 10 minutes along with half the brine in the jar, even if it's one with holes. 

Lightbulb: Yeah, that's why you use a fork. 

Fan: Okay, sure, but what if you don't have one of the big ones clean? It's weird to use a small one. But there is always one of those smaller sharp knives clean. 

Lightbulb: But the straight edge doesn't really fit the cylindrical shape, and you have to make sure you don' t break it, it's too much work. 

Fan: It makes me feel like I deserve the pickles though. Like, "Yeah, I did it. That's right. Good job me." It's empowering. But even after that, it's not like you can use a bowl. 

Lightbulb: I get that, it's not ascetically pleasing. 

Fan: Exactly! And it looks weird if you don't entirely fill the bowl, but you also can't eat that many. My solution: Use a mug. 

Lightbulb: *Nods in agreement* 

Paintbrush: That is all very interesting, BUT WE'RE TRYING NOT TO DIE RIGHT NOW! USE YOUR LIMITED ATTENTION SPANS AND FOCUS! 

Fan: Jeez, okay. 

Lightbulb: Quit yelling at us already.