"What now?" you asked, turning around as Hawks caught up to you.

"You forgot your phone," he said and you tore your gaze from him as you looked down and snatched your phone from his hand before turning around.

When you got outside you realized his house is in a suburban part of the city. You didn't bother looking back, or looking around the neighborhood, as you walked ahead towards the nearest train station back to your place.

But even as you left his house and as you sat in the train, his words still linger in your mind, not just his words but also his embrace. You've never been embraced like that before, so warm like a home you had barely remembered or had already forgotten.

While you sat in the train you opened your phone and checked if Hawks did anything on your device. You saw that he saved his number.

"That son of a–" you cut yourself off, looking at the word 'husband' with a heart emoji. "Do the people know he's gone nuts? He's freaking crazy."

You pressed his number and were about to press the delete icon when your finger stopped. You hesitated for a few seconds and you didn't know why you even hesitated. But in the end you pressed cancel.

"It'd be useful to have a Pro Hero's phone number saved in my contacts in case of emergency," you reasoned out with yourself as you shrugged your shoulders and put your phone back inside your pocket.

Not knowing that aside from his number, Hawks did also put something else in your phone.

A few moments after you left, Hawks watched your retreating figure disappear down the street before he took his phone out.

He knew something like this could happen. And he couldn't just stop you from leaving even though Hawks wanted to keep you here where you should have been staying long ago.

He opened an application and saw your location. Apart from saving his number, he also put a tracker in your phone. It's not that he's being a creepy stalker, he's simply watching after his wife, he had to tell himself a few times to convince him that what he's doing is not a violation of the Privacy Law. Even though it is a violation.

"Let's see, so she took a train to Shinjuku," he muttered, going to the kitchen to make himself a mug of coffee. "She should have at least had breakfast here."

As Hawks sat on the stool with his coffee and phone, he heard footsteps coming from behind. Putting the mug down and his phone Hawks turned around to face the twins running up to him.

"Papa!" Keishi said as he jumped up to Hawks who picked him up before standing up and picking up Keita who seems to still be half asleep.

"Papa smells like coffee," Keita muttered while rubbing his eyes.

"Can Shi-chan have coffee too?" Keishi asked as Hawks put the two in their chairs.

"Ta-chan too?" Keita asked as well.

"Nope, you two are too young to drink coffee." Hawks headed to the cabinet and took out a box of cereal and milk, taking the twins' bowls as he put them on the table. "Go eat your breakfast."

As Hawks sat back on his chair across the twins as they started to eat, he watched them in silence. And he thought to himself, it wouldn't take long until things would go back to its place. And the first step to that is for you to come back here on your own accord.

When Hawks looked down on his phone again, he saw that you had already stepped out of the train and you're in a cafe.

Glancing at the twins who are busy eating breakfast, Hawks stood up and dialed your number which was surprisingly answered after a few rings when he really thought you wouldn't answer.

"Did you get home safe?" Hawks asked.

He didn't hear a response for a few seconds before he heard a heavy sigh. "No, I got in a horrible accident and I'm dead now so don't call me again."

"Hey don't say that."

"What do you want?"

"Do you want to know what I want?" Hawks asked, his question carrying a challenging tone. "I want an undeniable amount of things. But right now there's one thing I really want above anything else. I want to bring you back here."

"Then you shouldn't have let me go."

"I didn't," Hawks said. "That's why I'll come back to get you again."

"Good luck with that," you said sarcastically.

"I'm the Wing Hero Hawks, baby. I'm too fast for my own good. I'll get you back in no time."

There was only one time when he wasn't fast enough. That night when he came back for you and you were already gone. So this time, he will never let the same thing happen again.