"Wae? What happened?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"I am not hungry. I think I will read something. You two eat." Namjoon smiled before going toward his room.

Safely locking the door, he took out his soft board and sticky notes. He wrote all the clues and incidents on the sticky notes and pasted them according to what he deemed useful.

||

||

Namjoon stood back, observing. He then removed the clue of the girl in the alley. She didn't seem to match in any of these. After a few moments of pondering, he removed the note of the girl and boy who collided. These two seemed completely irrelevant.

He threw those papers in the trashcan.

"The missing copies of Demian and the paper are surely related. Why was Mr. Lee creating such an issue? So no one would notice that creepy boy's presence?" Namjoon talked to himself.

"No. Teachers can't be in this. But if they are, why would they do so? What did the boy find in me so much?" Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows to think of any detail he might have missed.

"Was he actually observing me or something else? " Namjoon sat on the bed. "What book was I reading that day?" He frowned trying to remember.

"Demian. He wanted that book. That book has something." Namjoon brainstormed for a few moments. "Paboya Namjoon-ah, there might be a love letter in it. He might be searching for his report card for all I know. Jinjja."

Namjoon shook his head as he pulled down the sticky notes and crumpled them.

"What did you imagine it to be Namjoon-ah? A Sherlock Holmes letter?" He chuckled at his own foolishness.

If only he knew it wasn't foolish.

||

~Somewhere else~

||

Half an hour later Y/N and the boys were sitting on the couch. Trying to figure out what role the Kims play in this story.

"I am so done with these Kims." Jimin sighed throwing his set of papers to one side. Jungkook had already abandoned his search and was now persuading the others to drop for today.

"You two can go and do something else. I won't rest until I fix this bullshit." Y/N muttered going through the deal property papers.

The Kims owned a huge amount of property in South Korea. Mansions, factories, warehouses. All the deals were written in these files.

"Why on earth would they leave such important details with Daehyun?" Y/N mumbled to herself.

"He could've stolen it." Jungkook aid nonchalantly.

Everyone froze.

"That can be true." Y/N whispered. Her eyebrows furrowed as she thought about the situation. The others waited patiently for her to answer. Suddenly, she shuffled through the papers and took out one of the documents.

"But, there is one problem." Y/N pointed to the signature below. "I found this signature in the art room. There was a wall splattered with red paint and blood. And there was written something with the blood. 'I will ruin you. I hate you.' And below that were these initials."

Yoongi looked at the initials.

"Does that mean one of the Kims is behind all this? Maybe he left the property papers with Daehyun, but now that Daehyun is gone he might want to take them back. But he couldn't because either we were too fast or he was too slow." Yoongi concluded.

"Or maybe, he didn't want to take them back." Hoseok said. "Maybe he is not actually on the good side of the Kims. Property papers should be in a safe, not under the table."

Everyone agreed because the reasoning made sense.

"And maybe they knew we would come here. That's why they wrote the words in blood. The question is, who wrote them and for whom?" Y/N sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Okay, it's enough for today. Let us sleep. We have a long day ahead." Y/N yawned in tiny and the boys smiled softly.

This soft side was very rare if you lived with Y/N.

But not as rare as Y/N hiding a piece of information.

Today, these two rare moments were captured.

This day will go down in history.

Everyone went to their respective bedrooms.

"I will tell you all when I figured it out myself." Y/N whispered softly before falling into a slumber with the moonlight shining through her window.

||

Vote for President Namjoon.