Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91 Local News
  After a busy day, he almost didn't even have time to drink water. At six o'clock in the evening, Cheng He announced that he would take a rest from work.

  Things can't be done, save it for tomorrow to continue.

  Several people were almost slumped in their chairs.

  Every day is like a war, busy like a spinning top.

  Zhao Sizai said to Cheng He: "Although you are not a good person, I still kindly give you a suggestion. If these works of art are involved in sales, they become commodities. You'd better register them, so as not to There will be commodity disputes in the future, and the ownership of the copyright will not be clear."

  She came back from studying in the UK, and many of her ideas are very international, and the business philosophy of European countries is very focused on rights and interests, and the registration application is equivalent to preparing a protective umbrella for herself.

  A lot of things have to be planned ahead of time.

  Cheng He had nothing to say about her suggestion, but what was the first half of the sentence? Not so good with yourself?
  Why not?

  At this time he was very tired, too lazy to take advantage of his words. Besides, arguing with a woman and reasoning, can you win by arguing? What's the point of winning?
  Take some time to go to the industrial and commercial registration, this is true. We dare not say anything else in our country, the fake goods are first-class, and I am afraid that it will not work without registration.

  It's not that I'm afraid that others will make money, but I'm afraid that others will use your name and make your reputation stinky.

  Man, you have to think about yourself.

  Zhao Si is very good at this suggestion.

  Cheng Shi's family made dinner and let this group of busy people go to eat.

  Cheng He had been busy all day, and was really too lazy to cook.

  Such a large group of people walked to Cheng Shi's house in a mighty manner, almost filling the yard of his house.

  Wen Xue wanted to go back to eat, but was stopped by Cheng Shima. After making her meal, why do you have to go back to eat!
  Look how thin this girl is when she reads, what can grandpa give her to eat when she goes back? Today she helped everyone for a day, and she should have something good to eat.

  Cheng Shi's mother cooked a lot of dishes tonight. Weaving bamboo dragon lanterns is her strength. She is the fastest and earns the most, so she is most grateful to Cheng He.

  Cheng Xinxin likes to be lively, so many people gather to eat together, she feels that the food is especially delicious, and the whole table is her most active.

  These days, Zhao Si, as a guest of Peach Blossom Village, has eaten almost all the invitations in Peach Blossom Village, and he is not constrained when he comes to Cheng Shi's house.

  She sandwiched a piece of fried chicken pieces for Cheng Xinxin, and muttered by the way: "Our hearts are good everywhere, but the name is not very good."

  Cheng He was ashamed, how did his baby become "their family" Heartbroken? Is she not interested in herself?

  Cheng Xinxin was unhappy. She rubbed the bowl next to Cheng He, leaned on him, and argued, "Auntie, my name is very nice. It was given to me by my father."

  Cheng He smiled and rubbed her baby boy. He said, "Xinxin, eat quickly."

  Cheng Shi's mind was relatively straight, he was familiar with beauties, and he no longer stuttered when he spoke. At this time, he said without thinking, "I think the name Xinxin is very nice, she is Her father's heart can be known as soon as he hears it. But your name is not very good."

  Then he took the food without any self-reflection.

  Zhao Sizai's chopsticks paused, looking at him with a kind of caring look at the mentally retarded, thinking about how to hit him.

  Wen Xuesi sat at the table to eat in a gentle manner, and the table was full of her favorite hometown dishes, which was much better than the school cafeteria.

  At the age of sixteen or seventeen, when she was shy and shy, she did not say a word at the whole table.

  But seeing Cheng Shi making a joke, and seeing that she was about to lose face, she screamed to save the scene and whispered: "Mr. Zhao's name has a good reason. The famous French philosopher Descartes once said a very famous saying, 'I I'm here because of thinking, Teacher Zhao's name may come from here."

  Zhao Si felt relieved in his heart, and glanced at Cheng Shi a little smugly.

  However, she was also surprised that Wen Xue, a girl, should read a lot of books at ordinary times.

  Cheng Shi suddenly scratched his head, feeling ashamed of himself. The books I read before were returned to the teacher 800 years ago.

  Cheng He praised Wen Xue: "Well said, come and reward her with a chicken drumstick."

  Then she put a drumstick in her bowl.

  Cheng Xinxin didn't understand what the adults were saying, but she felt that she must not lose, so she pouted and said, "My name has two hearts, one for my mother and one for my father. It 's a very nice name."

  Cheng He felt a sharp pain in his heart, and his face became stagnant, but he quickly regained his senses and covered up the food for the child, and said, "Come on, baby, eat this, don't be picky eaters!"

  But at this moment, the change in expression was caught in Zhao Sizai's eyes.

  She was a little surprised.

  Have you really misunderstood him?

  A table of meals continued to talk and laugh.

  Zhao Si thought about things in his heart, and he finished eating soon and planned to return to the farmhouse. The elementary school has been repaired, and after the paint is ventilated, she will move to the school dormitory.

  Cheng Shi Baba said that he would send her there.

  Zhao Sizai did not refuse.

  Cheng Xinxin ate slowly, and Cheng He ate slowly too, waiting for her while eating.

  Like many families, the news is on TV right now.

  It will be the news network later, and now it is the news time of the local station. Everyone was eating freely, and the TV was on by itself.

  Suddenly, Cheng He raised his head and stared at the TV screen.

  The news host said: "...Today, our city is negotiating with overseas Chinese businessmen on the 'Pioneer Project'. Mr. Wang Ruihua, an overseas Chinese businessman, said that he is a patriotic overseas Chinese and hopes to bring the advantageous economic projects from abroad back to China and give him The hometown creates economic value and helps the hometown get rid of poverty..."

  And on the TV screen, it was the fake overseas Chinese I saw last time.

  This guy really deceived everyone!

  The news focused on his background, saying that this man was born in Nanshan City. Fifty years ago, when he was a baby, he was taken by his parents to go abroad to work in Indonesia, and later settled in the Netherlands.

  After so many years, he only learned Nanshan dialect from his parents, and because he has been in a foreign country for many years, his Nanshan accent can no longer be so pure, but his patriotism and homesickness have not changed at all.

  Next, the news also introduced his head office in the Netherlands, which is where the project came from. He said that a kind of fried meat ball is popular in the Netherlands, which is made of a kind of green feather chicken. It tastes very delicious and the demand for this meat is particularly large.

  Raising green-feather chickens requires an open space, and the beautiful environment is most suitable for international standard breeding, so he brought the project back to China, hoping that this project can bring wealth to his hometown.

  The breeds of blue-feather chickens were introduced from the Netherlands and then sold directly to the head office in the Netherlands, so this is a project with little risk, nothing to worry about, as long as it is raised with dedication.

  He said that farming is a profession that we ordinary people are very good at. He never worries about the skills of people in his hometown, and there will be senior technicians coming to guide him.

  However, the current foreign market has a very large demand for this kind of broiler, the price is high, and the annual repurchase amount is very considerable. As long as the villagers have the ability and can raise as much as they can, they can buy as much as they can, and the profit is sufficient.

  In short, all aspects are impeccable, and no fault can be picked out.

  The news even stated that the city had met with the top management of the Dutch company to prove the reliability and authenticity of the project.

  Cheng He looked at the news content suspiciously, but the scene he saw that day came to mind again, that guy is obviously a fake!

  Where did he get his overseas Chinese identity?

  If he really had been growing up abroad, why would he speak a dialect similar to Jiangsu and Zhejiang?

  Why hasn't anyone pierced him?
   Thank you friends for your votes! thank you very much.

  (End of this chapter)