CHAPTER 61-70

Chapter 61 Project Competition
  A large plate of braised wild eel was served on the table, which made people move.

  Cheng He asked curiously: "Two eels so big can be sold for a lot of money in the town?" The

  farmed eels are 30 to 40 yuan per catty, and the wild ones are even more expensive.

  Cheng Shi's father laughed: "These two are too few, you can eat it by yourself, and it will cost you money to sell it. It's not worth it."

  Cheng He said, "Tsk tsk tsk, such a place, It would be considered luxurious in a big city."

  The hot and sour lotus root was served next, but Jiang Yutong had been waiting for a long time.

  At this moment, a hot and sour taste mixed with the unique fragrance of lotus root immediately poured into her nose, and she swallowed subconsciously.

  Really fragrant.

  The crystal white lotus root belt is dotted with a few green chopped green onions and a few small red peppers. It is eye-catching and bright, and the matching colors are full of pastoral atmosphere.

  Appetite even before you eat it.

  Next, a plate of spicy chicken, a plate of soy sauce fish, and a plate of green asparagus.

  When the green asparagus came to the table, it was almost contracted by Jiang Yutong alone again.

  As she ate it, she said, "My grandfather likes green asparagus the most, and he likes to paint this. It's a pity that what he eats is not as fresh as here. He must be envious of me, haha!

  " Holding a lotus flower, he refuses to let go when he eats, eats with one hand, and holds it with the other, no matter how inconvenient he is, he will not let go.

  A meal was eaten with breath on the table, and his mouth was full of oil, and Napoleon under the table also devoured it, a full meal.

  Jiang Yutong said with satisfaction: "If you're full, you can probably start to lose weight."

  But everyone at the table didn't believe it. Looking at her slender waist, it was almost impossible to hold her. Lose weight? Where to reduce?

  After eating, Cheng Shi said in a dog-legged manner that he wanted to send Jiang Yutong back to the farmhouse to rest, but was rejected.

  Where there are big roads and small roads in Taohua Village now, she has a clear door.

  It's daytime again, plus, there are no bad hooligans in the village, so she's not afraid.

  Cheng Shi failed in his efforts again, and was very depressed.

  I remembered that I almost struck up a conversation with the beauty just now, and was called by the old lady to kill the eel, and I felt that today's fault should be attributed to the old lady.

  In short, depressed.

  ...

  For the next two days, Cheng Shi took the lotus root to sell in the town, while Cheng He basically had nothing to do.

  Like Cheng Shi's family, several families in the village are rushing to make bamboo-woven dragon lanterns.

  So much so that when the village chief announced a meeting, when each family sat down to the playground of the abandoned elementary school with their stools, those people were still composing and composing with dragon lanterns.

  The village chief spoke on it and shouted so hard that the tendons on their faces were bulging out, but they kept their heads down and weaving and weaving.

  "The above told me that there is only one quota for eighteen villages. We must try our best to win this quota..."

  "Hu... Chi..." The voice of the dragon lantern.

  "What kind of quota is this? It's the quota for the 'Project Demonstration Village'. If you get this quota, you can get this project..."

  "Hu... Chi..." The voice of the dragon lantern.

  The village chief Cheng Hongyuan shouted loudly: "You all stop what you're doing and listen to me, okay!"

  Everyone was startled and raised their heads in unison.

  One person said, "It's not that we haven't heard it, we just don't understand it, we don't know what name you're talking about, what project!"

  Cheng Hongyuan felt a sense of superiority at this moment: look at this bunch of illiterate laity!

  He said loudly: "This project, in a nutshell: you want money for money, support for support, and what you want!"

  "How can it be our turn for such a good thing?"

  "That's right! Is there something about the pie?"

  "Impossible! If you have it, take it yourself first, how can we!"

  So a group of people continued to bow their heads and weave dragon lanterns.

  In their eyes, this is all about money, but listening to the village chief say that there is no money.

  Cheng He was bored while sitting with the child in his arms, so he interjected: "Second Uncle Village Chief, I would like to ask you, what happened to the restoration of the primary school? There's no way!"

  Children like Wen Qingsong and the others went to school in the town, and the school was sympathetic to the fact that the students lived far away, and the children were young, so they took the summer vacation early.

  But this is not the way!

  After the summer vacation, the children have no adult supervision at home. Isn't that the same as the homeless!
  Cheng Xinxin also had to grow up, and it was impossible to play like this every day. The kindergarten thing was also a problem.

  But he also knows that the primary school has not been built, let alone the kindergarten. Make up your own mind.

  Cheng Hongyuan glanced at Cheng He and said, "How easy is it to rebuild the primary school? The current policy is to merge schools, not to rebuild, where will the funds come from? Where will the teachers come from? It 's easy!"

  "It's not easy, but you have to report it to the top! The children can't just hang around like this!"

  "That's right, the top doesn't know the suffering of the children!"

  "You let us talk again, we told you again It's our fault if we don't accept it! Forget it, let's make dragon lanterns."

  "That's right, let's talk about what's the use!"

  So the hall continued to be filled with the sound of making dragon lanterns.

  Cheng Hongyuan was outraged by the villagers. A group of ignorant villagers!

  With good projects, everyone can get out of poverty. Isn't that a good thing? Can't they hear it?
  The question now is, how can I get this spot? How can we show that our Peach Blossom Village is different and can be a big responsibility?
  Cheng Hongyuan couldn't think of any good ideas by himself, so he decided to hold a meeting to brainstorm, but it's good, look at these villagers, don't care about everything.

  Ugh.

  Poverty is not without reason, a group of idiots who can't support the wall.

  he thought bitterly.

  The meeting broke up unhappily, and nothing came out of it at all.

  Eighteen villages compete for one place, how to compete? What to compete with? Everyone has no clue.

  After the meeting, Cheng Hongyuan came to Cheng He and said, "Heizi, you are young and have seen the outside world. You know this project, how can our village win it? You must know that if you win the project and implement it, Our village has changed a lot!" The

  village chief has been the chief of the village for decades, without any achievements, at this time there is a huge credit in front of him, if he doesn't fight for it, then it is not him Cheng Hongyuan .

  However, for this matter, his character is still very beneficial to the villagers.

  Cheng He replied, "Second Uncle, we don't know anything about this project, so how do we know how to fight for it?"

  "Yes, how can we know?" Cheng Hongyuan agreed, his expression full of worry.

  Great credit seems to be easy to come by, but it is very slim!

  Cheng He said: "Let's do it like this, stop by stillness, and see how other villages do it, we do the same, anyway, it's better than others, just better than others. Isn't this an advantage?"

  Cheng Hongyuan's eyes lit up, yes! We don't know, others may know! Whatever they do, let's follow!

  Anyway, there are relatives in the villages who are married, so let their relatives quietly inquire about it, don't you know?

  Hey, let's just say that people who have seen the world have a way. You see, you can think of a way like this!

  Incredible!

  Cheng Hongyuan thought to himself, but his face did not show the meaning of complimenting him.

  He is both the village head and the elder, and Cheng He is the younger generation. He can walk with us and talk to us, which is all the face we give him.

   Thank you [a bowl of water is level. ], [Leisurely Farmers], [Xingchendu] [Huodongdong] friends for their reward and support, thank all friends for their voting support, thank you very much! thank you very much!

  (End of this chapter)