Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Wild Boar Tooth Necklace

  A small bamboo weaving item cannot be completed in a short time. For example, after the process of boiling and drying, you have to wait patiently.

  Cheng He couldn't help anyway, so he didn't stay too long. When he was just chopping bamboo, he found a bamboo with a similar thickness. He felt that it could be used as a fishing rod.

  I haven't fished for a long time, and I'm a little itchy for a while.

  Of course, he still remembers his own affairs. Tomorrow, he will go to the deep mountains to find some expensive things for Mr. Hu's friends, saying that they are for birthday gifts. So this afternoon, it's more leisurely.

  At present, his plan for a short period of time is to collect some medicinal materials to make money, and then focus on bamboo weaving. If this is done well, it will benefit the whole village.

  In life, when you can do something, do it as much as possible.

  In addition, after returning from fishing, it is almost time to look at the news on the forum. He knew that he was a rookie who had just entered the forum, and there might not be many people who would follow and click on him, so he didn't hold out much hope.

  It was an accident to find boxwood. Of course, it's best to sell it for money, so don't worry if you can't sell it for the time being. Anyway, if I go to the Yunxiao Mountains tomorrow, there are all kinds of treasures in it.

  There is another one, when the money is almost saved, the broken house will be rebuilt. It's rainy in summer, and it's not good to keep it tattered like this.

  These things are not a one-day thing, you have to take your time, don't worry.

  So right now, he has nothing to worry about, let's go fishing with peace of mind.

  Cheng He chopped a bamboo branch with a machete, then ordered some nylon thread and a small hook at Cheng Shi's house, and the simplest fishing rod was ready.

  Calling Cheng Xinxin, the big yellow dog followed suit and set off like that.

  In Cheng He's view, fishing is a very relaxing and comfortable thing, and it is about physical and mental comfort, not how much fishing rods are used.

  I once made an appointment with someone to go fishing for shrimp in a big city, and when I went along, I almost didn't laugh at him: Can a place like this be called shrimp fishing?

  An indoor cement pond the size of a basketball court, filled with water, surrounded by fishermen, sitting densely around the pond, with stools next to stools, one fishing rod per person, not knowing what fishing meant.

  That's it, you have to charge dozens of dollars an hour.

  How can there be a Peach Blossom Village! Green mountains and green waters, the breeze is breezy, the birds and flowers are fragrant, and the heart is relaxed and happy.

  Cheng He felt that no matter whether he could catch fish or not, it would be good to sit in such an environment for a day. As for what rod to use for fishing, it really doesn't matter.

  In fact, fishing this activity, according to science, is very beneficial to the body and mind. It can benefit people's self-cultivation, cure diseases and prolong life. It can also add endless fun to life and abandon the troubles in the heart. It is simply a gift of nature.

  If nothing else, just go to the mountains and take a few more breaths of fresh air, which is very good for the lungs.

  When it comes to the joy of fishing, it mostly lies in the heavy sense of joy and achievement in the hand after a long, painful and tedious wait.

  Perhaps, fishing cares most about the state of mind.

  In the imagination of many people, the blue sky and white clouds, a pole in the hand, the breeze blows gently, the fish floats, the hand moves slightly, and a small fish follows.

  The weather is sunny and sunny, and about three or five friends bring their family and friends to find a small river in the suburbs, set up a barbecue stall, and spread a large tablecloth on the grass. It is simply one of life's joys.

  People who often fish will feel it. They are methodical, not blind, and not in a hurry. Nowadays, young people like to dance, sing K, etc. Sometimes it is better to drink tea and fish while fishing leisurely and relaxed!

  Of course, today Cheng He is only fishing and teasing the children, so let's omit the tea.

  Everyone's income is not the same, anyway, happy in it.

  Cheng He carried the bamboo fishing rod and drove ahead in high spirits, followed by Cheng Xinxin and Napoleon.

  Cheng He was in high spirits, and without looking back he said to Cheng Xinxin, "Baby, Dad read the first words to you, it's about ancient people fishing..."

  "Egret flying in front of Xisai Mountain,

  mandarin fish in peach blossom flowing water . Fat.

  Green scallops,
  green scallops,
  slanting wind and drizzle do not need to return..."

  The artistic conception of the ancients is really beautiful! What is more than just landscape fishing? There is no need to return in the slanting wind and drizzle, look at that mentality!
  Cheng He smacks his lips, the mandarin fish is fat in the flowing water of peach blossoms. The poet is really prescient. How did he know that the mandarin fish in the flowing water of our peach blossom village is particularly fat?
  Well, the menu tonight will be mandarin fish!

  Cheng Xinxin followed behind, chasing bees and butterflies for a while, but did not take the words to heart. But it didn't matter, she could hear that Dad was in a very good mood at this time.

  Some children are always trembling in front of their fathers, because those fathers always want to show majesty and be unsmiling in front of their children. But Cheng He wouldn't, so Cheng Xinxin had never been so afraid.

  He had just walked to a small water pool not far from the village, when a series of calls came from behind: "Heizi, Heizi..."

  Cheng He stopped and looked back, it was Cheng Sanjin, a pig butcher in the village. He was in charge of slaughtering pigs in the village, and he was in charge of the whole boar banquet the day before yesterday.

  Cheng Sanjin is in his forties, but he is the same generation as Cheng He, so Cheng He asked, "Third brother, are you here to fish too?"

  "No, what kind of fish am I fishing! Just went to your house, the door was closed, Cheng To be honest, you came to fish, and I found this place." Cheng Sanjin said.

  Then he took out a small red bag from his pocket, handed it to Cheng He, and said, "I'll give this to you, take it and play with it."

  Cheng He was very puzzled, and was too embarrassed to pick up something from someone else, and was about to turn his back. , Cheng Sanjin said again: "Don't be too busy to refuse, it's not something valuable, just don't dislike it. It's for children to play with."

  Cheng He just took it over and opened it to see that it was a necklace worn with red thread. The pendant was very delicate, in the shape of two pointed whistles.

  Looking at this thing, he always felt a little familiar. He thought hard and asked uncertainly: "This is... the tusk of that wild boar?" It was

  four or five centimeters long, milky white, with some small hooks on it. It also carved some detailed patterns and drilled an eye. It is a simple whistle, the kind that can really blow.

  Cheng He was shocked: "Third brother, do you still have this skill?"

  Ivory carving, just listening to it, felt tall.

  The most representative ivory carvings are invaluable, and even brought genocide to the elephants for a time. It is conceivable what a crazy pursuit of ivory carving is.

  Even if it's just a wild boar's tooth in front of him, it really made Cheng He feel incredible that it came from the hands of a pig slaughterer.

  In addition to two long tusks, this necklace pendant also wears three molars on each side. Of course, it was also polished and engraved with some small patterns, which is very beautiful.

  It can be said that this pendant is made with great care.

  Cheng He felt that this was a bit precious and was too embarrassed to accept it.

  Cheng Sanjin said: "Heizi, what's wrong with this! It's the old brother who wants to thank you!" The

  day before yesterday, everyone went into the mountain together. Cheng Sanjin's father also went there and brought back more than three catties of gastrodia elata. The whole family was overjoyed. This kind of harvest does not come every day.

  And there was another whole pig feast. Their whole family went from old to young, and they were very happy to eat.

  As a pig slaughterer, Cheng Sanjin has no other skills, but he still has the ability to "cook a dick and decipher a pig". He didn't waste a whole wild boar at all, and even kept the pig's hair.

  Such long fangs will not necessarily be encountered in the future, so of course they will be kept in a precious place.

  Some people believe that making pendants or bracelets from the teeth and bones of wild animals can drive away evil and avoid disasters.

  In addition, wearing animal teeth jewelry is also a symbol of warrior status. People wear their booty and are respected by others.

  Although now is different from ancient times, the wild boar was killed by Cheng He, and he deserves the title of "Warrior".

  Cheng Sanjin boiled and sterilized his teeth, polished them, and carved them into a whistle necklace pendant to express his gratitude and respect to Cheng He.

   Thank you friends for your votes, thank you very much! Thank you for your support! Happy New Year to you all! Happy family!

  (End of this chapter)