Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 Like a Mystery

  Jiang Yutong entered the yard and looked around at random. There was a tree and two wells in the yard, which fit her imagination of a small farmyard.

  The beauty in the dilapidated, in her eyes is actually very artistic.

  Li Tao also looked around and saw some small things growing on the edge of the yard, which didn't look like vegetables, and asked, "What is this?"

  Cheng He replied, "He Shouwu."

  Li Tao snorted and glanced again . After that, don't make a sound.

  Cheng He released the wild boar cubs from the bamboo basket, made a small shady area for them in the yard, took a few unused wooden boards to form a circle, and then fed them some well water.

  This is a temporary pig sty, and I have to get one seriously when I have time.

  The suckling pigs who drank the well water relieved the heat, and when they drank the milk powder that Cheng He made for them, it was a little easier to accept. Now that it is brought back, it must be carefully raised.

  Cheng Xinxin, who had been playing with Napoleon as soon as she came back, saw that her father really gave her milk powder to the piglets to drink, and immediately ran over very sadly.

  Milk powder is her ration, and ration is her everything!
  Now Dad took her rations to give the piglets a drink, and the little girl was about to cry.

  Cheng He asked, "Xinxin, are you unwilling?"

  "I, I... wow..." Cheng Xin wanted to pretend that she was willing, but who couldn't take care of it? So sad to cry!   Cheng He smiled and said, " Xinxin

  is really stingy. The little piglets drink your milk powder, and they will become your good friends, you know? You can't be stingy with your friends." She

said, "Nah, let's go. Let's go over there to play."

  She took the dog to the gate of the courtyard, and then began to tell the dog what she had seen in the mountains, secretly looking back at her milk powder as she spoke. , and then twitched, tears still hanging on his face.

  Cheng Shi was the most attentive, and immediately took out a few stools from the inside and placed them under the shade of the ginkgo tree for the guests to sit.

  Jiang Yutong smiled and said, "Your yard, with new stools, doesn't match at all."

  While feeding the pigs, Cheng He said, "I bought this specially the day before yesterday." It

  was delivered by a supermarket truck.

  Jiang Yutong waved his hand: "I know I know, but I just don't think it fits. A yard with literary and artistic temperament should be matched with an old stool that makes people feel nostalgic."

  Cheng He looked at his rubbish In the eyes of others, her house has become a literary and artistic temperament. She must have never seen a tile house in the mountains, right?

  Thinking back to that night, Cheng Xinxin said, there are stars in our house. Do girls like such shabby houses?

  Confused!
  Cheng Shi was busy again fetching water from the well, putting it into the kettle, and pouring it into the cups separately and serving them to the two guests.

  One is to show the hospitality of the people in the mountains, and the other is to see the fairies up close when delivering water.

  Fairy smells so good!
  Cheng Shi was very happy.

  Li Tao frowned without a trace when he saw the cup in front of him, but did not drink. Jiang Yutong picked it up generously, took two sips, and praised: "It's so sweet! Living in a mountain village, I'm so happy!"

  Cheng Shi was so excited, he said in a dog-legged manner, "Of course, this beauty, you are right. That's right, our mountain village has good mountains, good water, and better people!"

  Li Tao frowned.

  Jiang Yutong smiled. The fairy smiled all over the city, and in an instant, Cheng Shi seemed to have been immobilized.

  Cheng He had fed the pigs, dried the gastrodia elata, and sat down after finishing his work.

  He took out his bent stick again and said in confusion, "Do you think my stick is boxwood?"

  Jiang Yutong took it and pointed at the section cut into a flat mouth by Cheng He and said, "Look at the color and texture, I think it's very close to boxwood."

  Cheng He raised his eyebrows, but there was no sadness or joy, because the woman must be still in the back. There will be words, and it is not advisable to rejoice too early.

  Jiang Yutong sniffed from time to time with the stick, pinched his fingernails, then looked up and down, left and right, as if thinking about which angle the stick would be more beautiful.

  In Cheng He's eyes, this behavior was somewhat mysterious.

  Jiang Yutong finally said with certainty: "It should be boxwood. But I can't say anything about the price. Do you know? How to sell a piece of material, and to whom it is sold, the results will be very different.

  " Got it, didn't someone say it? A piece of grass is worthless when thrown on the ground; if it is tied to a cabbage, it will be sold for the price of the cabbage; and if it is tied to a crab, it will be sold for the price of a crab.

  Jiang Yutong thought for a while, then smiled: "The meaning is a bit close. Let me put it this way, if you get this stick in the carving raw material market, even if others believe it is boxwood, you may only be able to sell it for tens of hundreds of dollars. But if you sell it directly to a carver who likes this material, the material may be worth tens of thousands. Because it has a unique shape and is unique, it is born as a blank piece of art."

  A stick can sell for tens of thousands.

  Cheng He stroked the stick lightly, feeling that he was a real loser. He used it as a kidnapper yesterday, and it was completely inappropriate.

  Jiang Yutong smiled: "It's still a little, do you know? After the material is artistically processed by the sculptor, it is possible to sell it for hundreds of thousands or even millions. If the sculptor is a famous artist, it is possible to sell it for tens of millions. .And if the famous master passes away, after a few decades of collection, the value will be immeasurable."

  This dialogue really frightened Cheng Shi, who was listening next to him.

  What did he hear? Tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions?

  He thought he must have broken his ear.

  Cheng He was also excited when he heard that such a stick, which he used as a shovel and was about to throw away at the entrance of the village, was so valuable.

  He asked: "Then how can I sell this wood to someone who knows the goods?"

  Jiang Yutong was stunned by his question, then began to think, and said, "Why don't you take a picture of this material and put it on the sculpture? On an art forum, right? Then people will keep asking you, and you will have to know how to distinguish yourself. Who are deceiving you and who are real artists."

  Then she asked again: "You... can go online. ?"

  Cheng He: "..."

  Did she regard the people living in the mountains as primitive people? Nodding numbly.

  But then again, this girl Jiang Yutong knows quite a lot and speaks very carefully. It seems that she has a deep understanding of the art of sculpture.

  Cheng He thought that he threw this stick at the entrance of the village just now, and the girl picked it up for him, gave it to himself, and told himself so much knowledge of boxwood—why didn't she keep it for herself?

  She has long seen that this stick is unusual. People who understand art like her must also know those artists. It should not be a problem to sell it for tens of thousands of yuan, but she returned it to herself so easily.

  The only thing that can be concluded is that the girl's family must be very rich, not less than tens of thousands of yuan.

  But no matter what, Cheng He felt that this favor must be remembered by himself, and he must pay it back if he has a chance.

  In fact, he always thought that she was very special. She shouted for help in the mountains, but after she rescued Zhou Qiang, she heard Zhou Qiang's unpleasant words, so she turned back in person. Later, when she decided to visit Taohua Village, she firmly refused. Despite Zhou Qiang's retention, she and Li Tao were so unsophisticated.

  She gives the impression that she does things her own way, like a fan.

  Cheng Shi recovered from his shock, pointed to the curved stick and asked, "What are you talking about? Is this worth tens of thousands of dollars?"

  Cheng He nodded and said, "Maybe, I don't know if I can touch it. What about the sculptor who knows the goods?"

  Cheng Shi said anxiously: "Then what are you waiting for? Go online! Put this on the forum, put it on Weibo, and promote it everywhere!"

  Jiang Yutong couldn't help but smile again.

  Cheng Shi was stunned again, and then he developed some inferiority complexes, thinking that he was too stupid and the beauty was laughing at him? He scratched his head, took a step back, and stopped talking.

  The scene became a little awkward.

  (End of this chapter)