Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81 Overseas Chinese
  This week, the primary school has become more and more attractive.

  Originally, Cheng He was still preparing for ordinary repairs, but because Zhao Si has invested a lot of modern facilities, Taohua Village Primary School is now very advanced.

  In addition to the excitement of the children in Peach Blossom Village, children from several nearby villages also came to see it. Anyway, they had summer vacation and played everywhere. The newly built Taohua Village Primary School made them very envious.

  This place is closer than going to the town. Many people are looking forward to it. They want the adults in their families to help sign up for Taohua Village Primary School, so they don't have to travel so far from the town in the future.

  Moreover, this new primary school is even better than the one in town!
  It can be seen that although the village chief of Miaotou Village made some slander and slandered the primary school in Taohua Village, the people below the village still supported the new school.

  A week in the follow-up repairs of the elementary school, the worries of the village chief Cheng Hongyuan, Cheng He's deepening understanding of meteorite gems, and Cheng Xinxin's various thoughts about playing, passed without knowing it.

  On the day of the meteorite exhibition, Cheng He asked Cheng Shi to drive their father and daughter to the city on a motorcycle.

  At this time, Cheng He was eager to buy a car first. The distance is so inconvenient.

  But looking at this rotten and narrow road, all he wanted to do was sigh.

  It would be great if someone came forward now to propose road repairs.

  By the way, what kind of "pioneer project", no matter which village competes for the project, should the road be repaired first?

  Otherwise, no matter how good the project is, how can it enter Dashan Village?
  In any case, as long as the main road to the urban area is repaired, it will be beneficial to all the villages and towns along the way.

  Cheng He arrived in the city and rushed to the agreed hotel with the child in his arms. Cheng Shi turned to the station by himself, and ran off again by the way.

  There is only one four-star hotel in Nanshan City, which can be regarded as the highest class. It was booked by the people of the Meteorite Association as an exhibition hall.

  By convention, in addition to meteorite holders, there will also be some invited buyers. The meteorite exhibition is mainly for communication. If it can promote sales, it is the best.

  Generally, as long as the members who successfully sell at the association meteorite exhibition, they are willing to pay a certain amount of commission to the association to maintain the operation of the association.

  These are small money, as long as there is a transaction, these are not a problem.

  Cheng He participated in such an activity for the first time, in the attitude of learning.

  He also brought his black iron meteorite, and wanted everyone to help you with an estimate, a quality grade or something.

  At this meteorite exhibition, there were seven or eight meteorite holders, a dozen or so prospective buyers, and some senior meteorite enthusiasts.

  Seven or eight meteorite holders are actually not the first time to participate in the exhibition. Some have been exhibited three or four times, and some have even been exhibited a dozen times, without meeting the right buyer.

  They were not in a hurry, and Cheng He felt that he didn't need to be in a hurry.

  It's his first appearance, he doesn't focus on selling, he just learns from the experience of his predecessors.

  The name of this hotel is "Blue Sea and Blue Sky", it is the most advanced hotel in Nanshan City, and the facilities inside are also good. If it is stated in advance that it is an exhibition, they will arrange it properly.

  In addition to all the meteorites have intact glass display cases, the supply of drinks and snacks is not a problem, the atmosphere is slightly elegant, and some cultural people exchange the meaning of the circle.

  No one is making noise here. When everyone exchanges experiences, they all deliberately keep their voices low, so as not to affect the conversation of others.

  The atmosphere can be said to be very harmonious.

  Cheng He listened to this and the other, and felt that he had benefited a lot.

  Suddenly, he saw an acquaintance come in.

  The village head of Miaotou Village actually came too? It's an accident within an accident. He's such a rude, he actually came to such an occasion!
  The village chief of Miaotou Village, Wang Zhigang, was dressed in formal clothes, surrounded by a very stylish middle-aged man, and walked in chatting and laughing together.

  Cheng He did not expect that he could meet the village chief of Miaotou Village on such an occasion.

  Why did he know the head of Miaotou Village? Because the son of the village chief, Wang Xinhua, Zeng and Cheng He were middle and high school classmates.

  At that time, Cheng He's family was poor, and he was often laughed at by Wang Xinhua, but that guy was also a coward. As long as Cheng He seriously wanted to fight him, Wang Xinhua never won once.

  When he was in school, Cheng He also played with other classmates in Miaotou Village, and he also met Wang Xinhua's father.

  Unexpectedly, he is still the village head. It seems that the election of village cadres in the countryside is just an empty slogan. He can continue to do it!
  Wang Zhigang naturally didn't know Cheng He.

  First, Cheng He didn't have a good relationship with his son at that time, and he didn't go to his house to play; second, Cheng He was young and changed a lot in recent years, even if he had seen him once or twice before, After so many years, I can't recognize it now.

  Wang Zhigang, surrounded by the middle-aged men, walked into the exhibition chatting and laughing.

  Cheng He was attentive, and slowly mixed in, followed not far or near, wanting to hear what they were talking about.

  Not long ago, this guy went to town and smeared Peach Blossom Village! Cheng He was not in a good mood when he saw him. So it was inevitable to be a little wary of him.

  I just heard Wang Zhigang say to the middle-aged man: "Third uncle, our city is getting better and better now, you see, this kind of meteorite exhibition was something I never thought about before. Look at it, isn't it also doing well now?" The

  tone was full of flattery.

  The handsome man nodded, with a look that was not angry and arrogant, which was convincing.

  Wang Zhigang said again: "Let's not talk about the city, let's talk about our mountain village, that's pretty good too. Now the manpower and material resources are okay, and we can do things well, but the village is poor and urgently needs the support of the above projects!" The

  handsome man nodded again, He said, "Well, I have also seen the situation in your village. There are more mountains and more manpower, but you have the ability to do things, that is..."

  He stopped talking halfway through.

  Cheng He was very surprised. The accent of this handsome man was not from Nanshan City. It was a bit like the one who lived abroad for a long time and had a very blunt Nanshan dialect.

  Is he the overseas Chinese who brought the project?

  Take a look at his aura, his gestures and gestures are very different from the randomness of the locals.

  When he was admiring the meteorites at the exhibition, he had a tasteful eye for examining works of art, his steps were calm and steady, his eyes were wise but not sharp, in short, he looked like a gentleman.

  The locals in Nanshan City are loud, and they are very casual in talking, walking, and doing anything.

  Cheng He didn't expect that the village chief of Miaotou Village had already flattered the overseas Chinese directly! What did he call just now? Third uncle?

  I go!

  Looking at his flattering posture, Cheng He estimated that Peach Blossom Village was mysterious.

  Cheng Hongyuan is still bumping into the town!

  Just now, the overseas Chinese deliberately stopped halfway through his words. Wang Zhigang was like a cat scratching his heart and asked, "Uncle Third, you said that the conditions of our village are almost suitable, what else is there? You must give me some pointers!"

  Cheng He looked at Wang Zhigang who was about the same age as the overseas Chinese, but But he still has to call the third uncle, and he still looks flattered, which makes him disgusting.

  He originally thought that the village chief of his village was disgusting enough, but who knew that there would be even more shameless.

   Thank you friends for your votes!

  (End of this chapter)