Chapter 9 - Rooms and food-

(A/N: chapter might be short sorry-)

Y/N POV:

Sense they are all technically living with me for now on, I should give them rooms right? I did of course and they made their rooms themed like themselves. Moonlight and her girlfriend sea fairy decided to share a room together, aww of course they would. Man I'm single— they had a mixed theme of the ocean and the night sky.

"Do you love it y/n? We both settled that it should be like this!" Moonlight giggled and held onto my shoulders. "Yeah, I like it guys! What about you sea fairy—" I smiled a little, sea fairy laid on the bed sleeping peacefully. "Shhh..sea foam is sleeping" she smiled and pulled me into a tight hug. "Thank you y/n..your such a nice person for letting us stay here...we'll repay you someday of course" I hugged back. "Your welcome, but you know you don't have to do that—" she shushed me by holding a finger up. "No we insist, we'll help you out in any way possible. We'll get jobs too" I looked at her surprised and hugged her tighter.

"No I won't!" Fire yelled down the hall. "Fire! Be nice." She grumbled a bit and let go. I waved goodbye and shut their door. Next was Fire Spirit- I made my way over to his room and opened the door. Red lava lamp on the desk with a rock collection from volcanoes.. when did he even have time to do that?? His room was red and punk themed, well that's interesting. "Your room is very interesting fire, it's nice" he looked up at me from a book he was actually reading from. "Oh- thanks y/n! It took a while for me to figure out what I wanted in here" he laughed and went back to reading his book. I chuckled to myself and shut the door quietly, not to disturb him. Next was the lovely Time women herself, Timekeeper.

"Heya Tk, how's your room—" as soon as I walked in, everything looked bigger on the inside. Like you could fit a whole fucking house in this room— "Ah hello dearest player! What do you think of my room? Decided to expand it, your rooms were quite small" She just said causally. I need to ask her to make my room bigger later— Her room was steampunk themed mixed a little with victorian stuff, clocks floated around slowly as well as a tea pot and saucers with cups of tea on them, surprisingly they didn't spill at all. Timekeeper just causally floated in the air drinking her tea. "This is so fucking amazing Tk! How??" She chuckled and pushed a plate of pastries to me. "I'm a time god, what do you expect?" She took out her Timeweaver scissors after placing down her cup. "I'll be back in a few minutes, I'm going to a place called 'Rome' in your world" she smiled but it had a mischievous glint to it. "Oh- alright" I walked out her room and closed the door, the sound of a portal ripping open came from her room. I smiled nervously and quickly went to the last room, wind archers.

I knocked on the door a lightly and heard a soft 'come in' on the other side. I walked in and looked around his room. Funny enough it was cottagecore themed- (like the image at the top) he had plants everywhere. On his desk, near his bed, at the window- everywhere you turned there was a plant there but not so much where it took up a ton of space. On his desk he had his note book along with a little water glass can that can spray mist to the plants whenever they needed water, beside it was some plant food that could help make them grow. Finally beside the side of his desk was his signature bow and arrows from the game.. I slowly reached to grab one, it had a green glow coming from it—

"Stop." A hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. "You can't grab them, who knows what would happen. Your a human after all" Wind archer said with a stern look but it soon soften. "Wind I love your room so much, you really took your time decorating" Wind nodded a bit "of course I did, it should feel homey after all. Like the forest." He mumbled. He clearly missed the forest he protected and millennial tree. Wait- I have an idea! "Hey wind?" He looked up at me "yes y/n?" I smiled and pointed out the window to the backyard. "You could have the backyard as your garden if you want, I don't mind. The yard looks boring and dead anyways" I heard him say nothing until I felt something wrap around my torso. "Thank you y/n.." wind said in a soft quiet tone. I smiled and pat his head lightly, we stayed like that until I decided to leave and go to the living room.

I sighed loudly and laid on the couch. "It's been a long day" I groaned a bit. Soft foot steps can from upstairs and went into the kitchen. "Don't mind me y/n, I'm just gonna make y'all some dinner" Moonlight said as she started to take out some stuff from the refrigerator while looking down at my phone. "Oh? What are you gonna make?" I wondered. "Well, I saw this very nice recipe on your phone and I wanted to make y'all it." She smiled started to prepare the food while following the steps that came from the video. I'm glad she's enjoying life here, it must've been a lot being a legendary in ovenbreak. I'm happy for all of them except fire spirit, he keeps burning stuff and I have to call 911 every time he does.

Soon the others came down stairs after the scent of cooked spiced meat filled the air. Everyone was hungry and waited. "Are they done yettt?" Fire spirit whined while watching moonlight bake "almost fire, just wait a little longer" she giggled quietly. Sea fairy waited next to him at the dinning table while wind archer and timekeeper played blackjack in the living room, I didn't really have any college work to do so I just watched them play. Of course timekeeper always won- even though I suspected her of cheating, she can literally just check the future to see what cards he'll play.

"Everyone! Come sit, there ready!" Moonlight yelled a little while taking something out the oven with little oven mitts with tongs she carefully grabbed her little calzone looking food and placed them on our plates as we went to the kitchen and sat down. After taking a few bites from it someone spoke up "Oh my millennial tree. Moonlight these are delicious! what are they called?" Fire spirit said first of course. "Oh they were called 'Lunar Pasty's' they have onions, carrots, potatoes, and some ground meat. It's all baked in some pie dough" Sea fairy leaned against her beloved and smiled slightly barely visible. "Well there amazing Moony, thank you" Moonlight blushed because of her. Aww!

It became night soon and everyone went into their rooms to rest up until tomorrow morning. I was getting ready to go upstairs "yes, time to read some smut- AH-" I tripped on something and fell down on my face. Fuck. "Ow. What the heck" I looked at what I tripped on and gasped. It was a passion fruit hair pin, it was  h i s hair pin. When did this get here? Am I blind? I sighed and held it close to my chest, at least it was something of him. "Where are you.." I mumbled and got up. I really hope he's alright.. I slowly went up stairs looking down at the pin in my hand, it was so silent at night almost as if I can actually hear my thoughts out loud. I turned my gaze to me room and looked beside it, an extra empty room that belonged to nobody. It would've been his but he isn't here. I sighed going into my room and shutting the door, placing the pin on the night stand and laying down on my bed.

"Good night passion fruit.." I mumbled before drifting to sleep.

~ End of chapter 9 ~