Chapter 3 - Home

(A/N: ^ here's the actual fruit, passion fruit if anyone was wondering-)

Y/N POV:

I was laying in the living room couch watching 'shit post status' videos on YouTube while eating f/f (favorite food ✨) college classes were over for now sense it was the week end now. I didn't have much to do, my family lived far from the college, and my friends were at there homes doing there own thing. I didn't really feel like bothering them about going out to eat somewhere, so I just ordered takeout instead.

"Man I'm so glad it's the weekend! Finally, I didn't even wanna go to school today anyways. So tiring-" I was then interrupted by a notification then popped up on my phone. " [ username ] are you okay? :( the cookies are worried about you. " (A/N: I actually got one similar to this- scared me actually) Oh sh*t- I almost forgot about cookie run- I immediately open the app to check on them.

It opened up to Passion fruit but her sprite was different. It's not one of the sprites we're you could change their pose or anything, they look really upset as if they we're waiting for someone, me. I also noticed that his affection level dropped?? It was at 349 a while ago, now it's at 167. That can happen!? (Not for real tho-) I tapped on him but nothing happens, no + 2 heart or any quote from her. "Where were you." A random quote popped up from him. "Am I suppose to answer that or-"

"YES YOUR SUPPOSED TOO!"

The text box said while covering almost the entire screen. "Okay! Okay, I was just busy at college classes— wait a minute- did you just understand me?" Passion fruit stood there with a straight face and nodded slightly. ". . . Have I gone mad? Am I sleep deprived?" You said to yourself, there's no fucking way a 2D cookie could understand you— "Of course I can understand your overworked, dense self." Okay, rude much? "Hey! No need to be so rude, what's your problem?" I just decided to go along with it, I might wake up soon if this is a dream. "You've been gone for so long, sh*thead. The rest of us have been waiting to see you again." Of course curse words were censored still, also they know about me real time? Totally not creepy at all- "Well sorry! I needed to focus on my classes more, I don't wanna fail" She finally looked at me directly "I could help you, you know? We all want you back tho, before I help you of course" passion fruit wants to help? Uhh okay? "Uh yeah sure..you could help I guess and don't worry I won't leave you guys again" he smiled happily and nodded "Great! Now time to catch up on the newest events, treasures, cookies, pets, rewards, and different maps! It's custom run now!" They somehow managed to collect all the rewards for me that I forgot to collect after a week from the old event, she's like my own little AI. But then I noticed something suspicious, she was maxed out? Even her pet and her combi treasure. "Hey how did you-"

"Max myself out? Simple, 'farming' gems on my own or..." he looked around and 'whispered' the texted box was just small "hacked the game to give so many gems, also I raised my and my pets chances in the chests to 100% granted!" They 'laughed', which was inaudible. "Really? Can you do that to other cookies?" I really love wanted to maxed out my favorite cookies and with his help I can do that! "Absolutely! I'd be glad to help you if it means having you around more!" This is gonna be great.

And it was! Passion fruit was extremely helpful, helping me gain gems, max out my favorite cookies as well! But soon after doing that. "Alright my job here is done, I can't really help you much anymore!" Why did she have to say it so happily? "Why not? Is something wrong?" He shook his head "No not really  I think- I just don't want our creator Devsisters to terminate or delete your account for hacking of course! So I'll stop helping you out for a while okay? Don't want you to be banned or anything!" Passion fruit then winked and...

Crashed my game. Great.

I opened up the game again "hey, why did you make it crash-" Passion fruits regular lobby sprite was back, and neither did she respond to me again. Very strange.. I sighed heavily and turned off my phone after closing the game, and leaving it on the night stand. "I really need to sleep, this school stuff is getting to my head.." I went under my bed sheets and fell asleep immediately from exhaustion.

~ meanwhile in the app ~

"You could've gotten them in trouble, what were you thinking idiot?" Wind archer said angrily while gripping onto passion fruits shirt, Fire spirit just watched not wanting to get smacked by an angered Wind archer. "Oh calm down my dearest chum! I've only helped them farm for gems and max some of you out! Including you and your boyfriend ~" She said with a smirk (A/N: Canon thing if they were: they would definitely sound like ENA, like having a feminine and masc voice) Wind archer blushed from embarrassment and let go of passion fruit "He isn't my boyfriend." Passion fruit let out a chuckle before fixing his shirt "Sure he isn't" wind huffed and walked away from the two. "Really? You did that?" Fire Spirit asked while gazing at passion fruit amazed. "Yup! But wind is correct tho, can't do that so often" passion fruit motioned for Fire to follow her "Come on dearest companion! We shall go get some jellies! My treat, after all you are literally the one person who trusts me for all I care" Fire nodded and followed behind them "Yay! I honestly don't get why other's don't trust you, your great!" He said while slapping Passion fruit on the back, burning her jacket a little

" I have no clue either, dear friend. "

~ End of chapter 3 ~