Chapter 1 - A normal day 🏹🍃

P/n: pet name

[ 6:47 AM: Morning, school day ]

Y/N POV:

"P/n! I'm heading out! I'll see you at three!" I yelled out in my home while clutching my phone, the screen was on and had 'Cookierun: Ovenbreak' on it, it was slowly loading because of a new update that Devsisters made. I made my way down to the bus stop to wait for the bus obviously, but had nothing to do until... the screen on my phone changed to the lobby and in the center of it all was wind archer cookie. He was holding his arrow and bow like always, he had maxed affection now. I smiled to myself and tapped on him 'It is my duty to protect this place.' I smiled softly and tapped on him more, he said more of his little quotes from the game. Seeing him every time I open up the game, brings me joy. Sometimes I swap him out for fire spirit cookie to give him affection and attention as well, I know both aren't real and are just pixels on a screen but to me they are, I really care about them and I feel bad whenever they get hit by an obstacle in the game. "Hey come on get in the bus I don't have all day!" I heard the bus drive say, I didn't even notice the bus was here. I close out the game and turned off my phone, here we go off to school...

3rd person POV:

. . . "Now who said us cookies weren't real?~" . . .

~ meanwhile in the app ~

Wind archer stopped posing and went off screen from the lobby and walked over to the rest of the cookies. He had become more quiet now every sense Y/N started college now and stopped playing the game less often. "What's got you so moody today wind?~" a cookie said in a mocking tone "it's nothing passion fruit, I'm just..." before he could finish the sentence he was tackled from behind. "Hahaha! Got you wind!" It was Fire Spirit, Wind Archer sighed and pushed him off. "Could you not." He got up and dust himself off, he walked away from the two and went in the forest. "What's up with him?" Fire spirit asked her as he looked over at him "He's moody because of his "dear beloved y/n' isn't around as much anymore" he laughed and drank some dark red tea.
[A/N: passion fruit cookie is Bi gender if anyone was wondering, she goes by she/her and he/him pronouns :) ]

Wind Archer's POV:

I was walking away from Passion fruit and Fire spirit. I wasn't in the mood for being talkative or social right now, so I went into the forest to get away from the rest. But Passion fruit was right, I do miss y/n..I hope they come back again and play more. After a bit of sorrow from missing them, I got myself up and hunted down some of fallen spirits to keep my mind occupied while waiting for y/n to return.

🏹🍃 ~ end of chapter one ~ 🍃🏹