4

(Elvira's POV)
It's been 2 weeks since BB said she Liked me. I was on the balcony when I heard a familiar voice call my name. I looked over and saw my Bunny assassin looking up at me. "Elvira, Can you come down?" I held up a finger in a 'Wait a minute' gesture. I backed away and ran full force, placing a foot on the railing and jumped off. I landed in her arms as she spun me around, setting me on the ground. "I want you to meet someone, is that ok?" I nodded my head in a yes as I went back up and quickly changed from my red, Yellow and Orange gown into a light and summery red sundress.

(The sundress)

I slipped on wedge sandals and did sunscreen (a/n: Sunscreen is important everyone!)After that, I jumped off the balcony and landed in her arms again

After that, I jumped off the balcony and landed in her arms again. "Let's go, my beautiful Vampire princess~" I blushed a dark black and walked with her. When we stopped walking, we were at a large white and pink mansion. "This is-! This is Ayupan's Mansion!" I gasped in shock. (A/n: I also don't own Ayupan x bloody bunny!)

"Yep. She found me, Dark rabbit and Mumu in the trash after the battle of Dollworks. She brought us back and we kinda had to defeat a weird cat- Vampire lord thing. I didn't tell anyone about how I'm dating the eldest daughter of Alcina Dimitrescu." I nodded my head, agreeing with her logic. I noticed she also wore casual clothes as well due to the summer heat.

(What she looks like)

"Anyways, let's head inside before we roast in this heat

"Anyways, let's head inside before we roast in this heat." She said as I opened the door. I placed my shoes at the entrance and walked inside. "Hey, I'm home! And I brought someone I think you all should meet!" She called out as i had my arms around hers. I heard footsteps as soon as she said those words.

(Bloody bunny's POV)
Everyone seemed to noticed that I was much happier and Ayupan confronted me about it. I told her I had a girlfriend now and she asked me to introduce her. I immediately went to my princess's home and called out to her. She jumped off the balcony and landed in my arms. I explained to her that I wanted her to meet someone. She went back to the balcony and came out a few minutes later wearing a light red sundress and wedge sandals.

She jumped down the balcony and landed in my arms again. I caught her and we walked to Ayupan's place and she was in shock. She once told me about how Ayupan was her favorite singer. "Hey, I'm home! And I brought someone I think you all should meet!" I called out as I heard footsteps. Mumu was the first one to greet us. "Sister!" She then looked at Elvira. "Who's that, sister?" I did an small awkward giggle. "Head to the living room, I'll explain." I told my sister. She nodded and waited for everyone to arrive.

Once everyone got to the Living room, I stood in front of them and sighed. "Everyone, This is Elvira Genevieve Dimitrescu, My girlfriend." I said. '3..2..1.. cue the shock.' "Your dating the eldest princess of Castle Dimitrescu!?" Said the vampire lord as Elvira blushed. She went to his height, and he kissed her hand. "My lady~" I shook with anger and grabbed her, holding her in my left arm while my right arm made a middle finger as I growled.

(What that looked like and pretend that it's Elvira she has in her left arm)

"Fuck you, Vampire lord. Don't ever hit on MY vampiress again, otherwise I'll turn you into Sashimi." Elvira began to laugh while VP looked horrified. "Darling, your so cute when your jealous! Don't worry, I wasn't gonna be with him. Your the one who confessed to me first!" She said in between her fits of giggles. "Yeah, I love you too." I said as she kissed my cheek over and over again. Ayupan giggled at the red that was starting appear on my face and the black lipstick marks.

"Sounds to me like you both love each other to bits! When's the wedding~?" She said with a teasing smile. "A-Ayupan! It's to soon!" Said my cute little vampiress. They both started to get along. I hope it stays like this forever.. and in the next life, we can meet once more.