55) The Fourth Man

🦋

Aadya looked at her reflection in the mirror.

Her hair tied together in an elegant bun with two diamond clips attached to them.

She was clothed in a gorgeous green dress which reached till the floor, giving an alluring bulk to her stunning figure.

The backless dress exposing the black moles of her smooth porcelain back, the red matt shade of lipstick was giving her an aura of 90s beauty

"A penny of your thoughts," Vikram whispered in her ears, snaking his arms around her shoulders from behind.

She glanced at him through the mirror and Vikram took a shaky breath. She was breathtaking.

Belle, he whispered underneath his breath.

She was the most beautiful woman in this entire world and she was his.

"Vikram," Aadya said in a small voice tugging the string of his heart.

Vikram's eyes widened listening to the sadness in her voice,"Why is my darling upset? " he asked with lines of worry evident in his temple.

Aadya had a deep sigh and wondered if she should discuss it with him or not but at the end she told him when she realized he was waiting for her to say something.

"Vikram, I saw in the news. They were saying that the murderer cut her body into f-fif-ty th-re-e pieces. There was blood all over the room, her head at one end of the room and her limbs at other ends," Aadya voice broke in between with shivers of fear running in her body.

Not able to control herself anymore, she turned around and hugged him. Keeping her chin over his shoulder she controlled the sobs ready to come out from her mouth.

The brutal murder of leading actress of country, Anne Hayat was the talk of the town.

Aadya had never liked that woman ever but the news of her death was haunting her especially because a day before her death Aadya had a heated argument with her.

Though in her anger she was telling Anne that she would kill her the moment she saw her but the reality was much more scary.

Someone killed Anne Hayat in the most brutal way possible. Cutting her body into fifty three pieces.

"Darling, we told you to not think about her much then why are you thinking about it again? Whatever happened to her is none of your concern. And why the hell are you crying continuously for that bitch?" Vikram could not understand his darling.