I tried to hold in my laugh but it failed. He looked up confused and I laughed even harder. "I'm sorry! It's just funny to see a grown man reading a tiny book." He chuckled while shaking his head.

I silently read and looked at my phone a few times just to see if anyone had texted me...but there was nothing making me kind of sad.

I heard a throat being cleared and I looked up to see Tyler looking at me. "How are you holding up kid?" His eyes looked soft and gentle.

I put on a smile and nodded my head while answering. "I'm good, what about you?" He looked at me like he wanted to say more but he just shook his head.

He searched my face and I was confused before he started talking. "I'm okay, just stressed over a few things but that's what happens when we grow up." He gave me a half smile and I just looked down.

I was playing with my fingers while also biting the inside of my cheek when the bell went off. I looked up to see who had walked in but quickly froze in my place.

"Dani?" I looked at Dani's practically destroyed face as he glanced behind me, his face turned into one of pure fear.

I followed his eyes to see Tyler glaring at him with hard eyes. Tyler pulled out his phone and started texting someone. He glanced down at me and I looked up at him confused.

He just looked away and glared back at Dani. I felt the tension so I decided to speak up. "Dani, are you okay? What happened?" I walked around the front and walked in front of him.

He looked at me with red eyes. "Athena tell him to stop. Please I didn't mean it! I swear I was drunk and I just thought you were really hot and I didn't think." I was beyond confused. Tell who to stop?

I felt a hand on my shoulder and my skin crawled. Dani quickly pulled his hand back and looked behind me again.

I followed his gaze and saw Tyler standing behind me with a hard face. I turned back to Dani to see him looking scared. "Tell who to stop?" I asked while grabbing my backpack.

I pulled out my first aid kit and led him to a chair. "Kah-" he got cut off by the bell going off. I saw Dani get stiff and he grabbed my arm in a tight grip.

I whimpered as he tightened his grip. "Dani let go your hurting me." I tried to pry his hand off but it was no use. It was like he was stuck in a trance.

I looked behind me to see Kahli and Tyler both glaring at Dani. Kahli glanced down at me and then quickly averted his gaze back to Dani.

I stood up and Dani pulled on my arm making me almost fall. I looked down at Dani and he had the biggest eyes I have ever seen. I honestly thought they would pop out any second.

I finally got his hands off me and looked down to see a bruise forming. I winced as I lightly touched the raised skin. I turned and looked at Tyler. "Can you guys give me a second? Please?" I asked using my doe eyes.

Tyler looked over at Kahli and Kahli shook his head. Tyler shook his head while answering. "Not going to happen, sorry love." Once Tyler said that nickname Kahli looked down at him and Tyler looked away.

I looked at Kahli and cleared my throat, he didn't even glance at me."Well, then you both need to leave. This is a public place and we close in 4 minutes." I said trying to be stern.