"You know, the El Salvador Cartel from Mexico? " Takeomi butted in as he cannot believe that their own boss forget such an important person as Hernan Arcos is vital to this transaction.

"Ah... Hmmm..." Mikey's mind then wanders off as he tries to remember where he heard such familiar names.

'Who's that...? Well, anyway I wonder what's my wife and daughter up to now?'

"Mikey?" Mochi said as he sweatdropped. Mikey then looks at him.

"You know the man that keeps on demanding too many girls at one of our clubs?" Kokonoi said as he tries to help their boss to remember the poor man who was long forgotten.

"Huh? Are you talking about yourselves?" Mikey said as he looks at his executives mainly at the Haitani brothers and to his pink-haired right-hand man.

"*ehem*, but that's not the point boss!" Rindou interjected. "I'm a changed man now." He added ever so proudly as he dusted some invisible dirt from his clothes.

As this conversation would not end if their boss can't remember anything about the man they were talking about, Takeomi took this in his hand.

"Mikey, remember the guy who called you El Niño*?" Takeomi said seriously as he look straight dead into their boss's black eyes. Takeomi then noticed how Mikey's eyes changed upon hearing his statement. He could see a small glint in his eyes, a small glint that suddenly became a massive fire. (*Lil boy)

"Ah... That bastard who loves to talk about different women he bedded." Mikey said as he remembers the said man kept calling him El Niño, saying that their organization would collapse in a matter of a year if they won't heed his advice and that they should follow him as their senior in this field. All of the man's advice is useless. He just loves to blabber about his private life to them which made them grimace every time they met with him.

"Yes, finally you remember!" Kokonoi said in delight. "He sent us an invitation to his engagement party."

"Engagement party? Isn't it like the tenth time that old man has gotten engaged?" Kakucho said. 

"Yeah, every time that old man invites us it's always about his goddamn engagement party. When will that man get married already?" Rindou said as he sighed irritatingly.

"Bet that after the party he's single again," Ran mumbled to himself.

"I know none of us wanted to go but this is an important event as the main reason for this event is finally doing a secret and official transaction between Bonten and  El Salvador," Koko announced as he flashes the PowerPoint presentation in front of his colleagues. There on the big screen is the picture of the leader of El Salvador, Hernan Arcos. There's also a picture of the location of the party and the blueprint of the said building.

"When's the party?" Mikey asked.

"End of the month."

"Roughly a week from now then." He said as he stands up from his chair. He doesn't want to stay in this place any longer as he misses his wife and daughter. He did not notice it before but being surrounded by his executives tires him so much.

"Boss, the meeting is not done yet," Mochi said. Mikey just grunted but did not look back at his men. 

"Also, Hernan Arcos heard that you recently got married. He said that you should 'definitely' bring your... wife to the party." Kokonoi suddenly said making the men in the room, especially Mikey looks in his direction.

"What did you say?" Mikey said as he walked toward their money-maker and at the same time the unofficial secretary of Bonten.

'I really hate this job...' Kokonoi thought as he looks at his boss who're currently glaring at him.

"Hernan Arcos said that, 'Niño should definitely bring his amour* to my party!'," Kokonoi said as he quoted what was written on the official invitation with matching hand gestures. (*love)

"That son of a bitch. We clearly get rid of the rumor that surrounds Den and Mikey but he has still heard of it?" Rindou said as he is a bit worried about what might happen to his paramour's friend (A: Really Rin??? -_-)

"Then that means that there are still some rats roaming around," Mikey said as he pinched his nose bridge in frustration. "Haruchiyo," He said as the pink-haired man stands u from his chair.

"Yes, Mikey?" 

"You know what to do."

-----

08/21/22