"Your servant... doesn't." The Prime Minister was clearly choking on it for a moment. Although the Prime Minister knew that Ling Xiao was deep in the Emperor's heart and the Emperor even had the intention of making him a male concubine, he didn't expect that the Emperor would also spoil Ling Xiao this kid in such a strict place as the Imperial Study.

The Emperor moved away his gaze from the sweating Prime Minister and leaned back into his chair, "The matter that We wanted you to take care of, have you taken care of it?"

The Prime Minister bowed and bent his waist in salute: "Replying to Your Majesty, the preparations have already been completed. The Prince of Shao will arrive in only five days."

Five days later? Ling Xiao was astounded, the date was early than before.

However, since it would happen in just five days shouldn't there have been some movements by now? Why did he not know until now? Wasn't he supposed to do the organizing?!

The Emperor stroke his palm in satisfaction: "Very good."

"Your Majesty, when the important guest from Shao Country arrives, the banquet will be held in the Imperial Garden that night..."

"The Prime Minister does not need to worry, this matter is already being dealt by someone assigned by Us."

Ling Xiao was even more astounded and his face was full of confusion. He did not receive the Emperor's order, so who was the one responsible for the banquet?

The Prime Minister lowered his head, expressing that he understood.

The Emperor relaxed his brows and said: "If there is nothing else, then the Prime Minister can retire."

"Your humble servant shall retire." The Prime Minister saluted to the Emperor and slowly left.

Once he saw that the Prime Minister left, Ling Xiao quietly approached and reached out to massage him, but the Emperor covered his hand with his own to stop him: "Didn't We say that since your hand isn't healed, you do not need to attend Us?"

Ling Xiao bowed and smiled: "Seeing that Your Majesty is tired, your servant couldn't bear it and always want to help Your Majesty do something."

The Emperor's mouth slightly twitched and he patted Ling Xiao's hand: "Come back and help Us when you're better."

The Emperor's gaze was very soft, a happy expression on his face. Seeing that his mood was pretty good, Ling Xiao grasp this opportunity and asked: "Your Majesty, the welcoming banquet in the Imperial Garden, why did this servant not hear about it?"

The Emperor raised an eyebrow at his question and withdrew his hand: "The day that you lost consciousness, We have assigned this matter to Xiao Lizi. You are only responsible for attending Us."

"......" Alright, it wasn't that the Emperor didn't issue the order, it was that he was unconscious at the time. No wonder Xiao Lizi was so busy even his figure couldn't be seen these days, nor could he been seen by the Emperor's side.

However, this is also good. He had more time and energy to go think about Mo Qi's matter.

So there are only five days left? Five days is enough.

The Emperor started to go through his documents again. One batch after another until it was past midnight. Ling Xiao waited behind the Emperor, swaying back and forth as he tried to beat back drowsiness.

He didn't know if it was because he had been drinking medicine every day, Ling Xiao's spirit wasn't too good. Once the night fell he was immediately drowsy. Before today, the Emperor had understood how his body was and had allowed him to take care of his body before coming to night duty again so Ling Xiao could go back and hide in his room to sleep once night fell. But today, he couldn't do that. The Emperor personally told him to come over and attend to him, so Ling Xiao did not dare to slack.