Ch-45

As if someone had dumped a whole bucket of cold water on him, Ling Xiao chilled completely.

The secret he was always hiding was exposed in front of the Emperor!

Ever since the lower thing of Ling Xiao was exposed to the Emperor, he stared at it. He stared at it so much Ling Xiao felt even more shamed.

But beyond feeling ashamed, there were also an uncontrollable heat and excitement in his body. That thing under the Emperor's gaze even bounced a little, shamefully hardening even more. The pleasure and weakness that passed through his body, made Ling Xiao gasp for breath.

The Emperor slightly raised an eyebrow. Ling Xiao's face was so red from shame, but even so, since the drug made his body more sensitive, it made Ling Xiao even more excited.

Extremely embarrassed, Ling Xiao instinctively wanted to hide from the Emperor's line of sight, turning his body and facing his back toward him, while his legs pulled together.

When the Emperor saw that, he pulled Ling Xiao and turned him over, then used his knee to open Ling Xiao's legs before maneuvering himself between them. His hands were propped on the sides of Ling Xiao's head as he lowered his head and with his eerie gaze stared at Ling Xiao.

Ling Xiao was intimidated by those eyes and coldness crept from his heart.

Yet, under the Emperor's action his body shuddered and craved for more. Ling Xiao silently moaned, his gaze blurring.

As he panted, Ling Xiao frowned and resisted this bone-deep feeling of ecstasy, he bit down on his tongue. The taste of blood and the stab of pain temporary cleared his head, calming him.

The Emperor said he already knows everything about him now, yet his face was so unsightly...

Could it be that the Emperor only knows all he has done in the palace and not this secret of his?

Once he became aware of that, Ling Xiao's face went pale and his heart was thoroughly chilled. The Emperor will not allow any existence that lies to him.

The Emperor already had an idea of those things that he have done before, and might have let him go.

Otherwise, the Emperor would not have given him another chance when his idea of escaping the palace was seen through, demanding him to be honest with him.

However, this secret of his was already outside the Emperor's expectations, since this is a challenge toward his imperial might and his high position as the Emperor. It is a lie to the ruler that has genuine significance!

Ling Xiao can already imagine the ending that awaited him...

It would definitely not be an ending he wanted.

Ling Xiao's body went soft and the scene before his eyes blurred, he almost fainted.

The Emperor stayed silent for a long time before slowly approaching Ling Xiao.

His double-pupils were dark like ink, a hint of brutalness within them as he approached, bit by bit, before Ling Xiao's eyes making his whole body tremble.

"Your... Your Majesty..." He softly called, praying that he could call back some of the fondness within the Emperor.

But it was very clear that he failed, because the Emperor's gaze only became colder.

Ling Xiao trembled, his mind in a complete mess as he tried to think of the most favorable way out for himself.

He opened his mouth trying to delay things, "Your Majesty, this servant can explain."